52 .....☆

Jungkook pov ,

"Hubby ...look at that building! It's so huge," taehyung  amuses as he excitedly watches the passing sights while seated inside the car. Taehyung's pure delight is a heartwarming scenario to behold. We began our honeymoon travel the past evening and now at this moment of birth of the sun, we have entered seoul.
"Hubby...is this a court?" Taehyung  grabs at my wrist and I lean towards him to look out.

"Yes, this is the high court of seoul," with sparkling eyes, Taehyung  regards the advocates dressed in black coats admiringly.

"Do you wish to be a lawyer Taehyung ?" Taehyung  snaps his back at me and simultaneously, the driver gives me a weird look through the mirror too.

Well, there are scarcely  some who complete their school studies, and even If they do so, they will be immediately married and locked inside their homes, hence his reaction was not ironic.

"Um..." he blinks his  eyes at me innocently.

"I...I'm not that intelligent.." I smile at him.

"Set it aside. Just tell me If you would like to be a lawyer?" Taehyung  fiddles with his  finger anxiously.

"I do but I'm not sure if I'm capable of becoming one," taehyung  says apprehensively.

"Nothing is impossible If we set our goals right and put our utmost efforts to achieve the same. You are actually a living example of it Taehyung . You shouldn't doubt yourself, "I grip his fingers supportively.

"But...I need you to be with me always," taehyung  murmurs.

"You have my promise," Taehyung  hold on my fingers becomes rigid as he gazes at me longingly.

"I love you.." Taehyung  mouths soundlessly, acknowledging the presence of the driver.

"I love you.." I say back in the same manner and taehyung  giggles, somehow finding my confession funny.

Momentarily, he sits crushed against mine while I throw my hands securely around his shoulder as we speak about the developing seoul and its infrastructure.

Jiffies later, we attained a fancy hotel and checked in. Taehyung is frequently awed by the interior design as he walks in front of me with his head tilting to the sides and roof of the hotel.

"Taehyung , here, get in," I usher him to the left side where the elevator is established.

"What is this?" Taehyung  asks in utter confusion.

"You will see," as the doors to the elevator open, I drag our luggage in as the first thing before pulling my perplexed wife inside.

"Hubby , why are we inside this box!!?"Taehyung  panics as the door closes and I click the button that drops us on the 4th floor.

" oh god it's moving..!!" Taehyung  grips at my arms and hides his face there, his body shaking in fear.

"Taehyung , this is called as elevator. A substitution for stairs. We just have to stand and it brings us to our desired floor," I pat his head caringly and he peeks up at me, dubiously, with a hint of wonder.

"That's fascinating," taehyung  mutters, still not loosening his grip a bit. A while later, when the door unlocks and drops us at
the 4th floor, taehyung  cautiously leaves the elevator and scrutinizes the box with squinted eyes.

"Taehyung , come on," I urge and he quickly follows behind me to our  lobby. Once we are inside the room, I place the luggage to the side and bolt the door. Meanwhile, taehyung  is busy ogling the bed and other furnitures established in the room.
All of a sudden, taehyung  jumps onto the mattress and rolls on it while laughing heartily.