Sooga x Reader YANDERE

Y/n's POV

I heard the door open and turned my head to see my 'lover' Sooga. I forced a smile as he faced me.

"You're awake." He said surprised as he removed his weapons and laid them on a table by the door.

He locked the door before walking over and sitting next to me and patting his lap.

I obediently crawled into his lap. "The drug you put in my tea wore off." I said softly.

Sooga removed his mask and set it on the coffee table. I could tell he had a rough day.

He leaned down and I met him halfway before kissing him. He wrapped his hand around my throat as he licked my bottom lip.

I parted them and he slid his tongue inside. I couldn't hold back the light moans whenever he would brush his tongue against mine.

He smirked against my lips before pulling back. "See, baby? Your body wants me as much as I want you." He said.

I just nodded before resting my chin on his shoulder. He ran his fingers through my hair as he rested his chin on my head.

"Hop off for a moment. I need to make you some tea." Sooga said. I quickly looked at him.

"Sooga, I've been good! Please!" I begged softly. He gently cupped my face.

"I know my love but you'll try to escape while I'm asleep." He said. I shook my head.

"I won't! I promise I won't." I begged. "You're drinking the tea." He said.

I sighed and climbed off his lap. He stood up and walked into the kitchen.

I glanced at the door before making sure he wasn't watching me still.

I realized he wasn't and quietly ran to the door. Before I could even reach for the lock and arm snaked around my waist.

"No!" I cried as I tried to escape Sooga but he was much stronger than me.

"Damn it, Y/n. I thought you were finally settling in." He said as he pulled me away from the door before forcing me onto the couch.

He handed me the tea. "No! I'm not drinking it. Let me go." I tried to order him.

Sooga sighed before grabbing my chin and forcing my mouth open. "Mno!" Sooga forced me to drink the tea.

I quickly swallowed so I wouldn't choke and he released me. "I don't like hurting you but you left me no choice." He said.

Sooga set the tea cup down and my mind began to grow hazy as my body grew weak.

I leaned back against the couch. Sooga picked me up and I weakly wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"I've got you, baby." Sooga assured me as he carried me to the bedroom.

He gently laid me down since I had never changed from my nightgown.

Sooga stripped down to his boxers before climbing into the bed behind me.

He pulled me against his chest and I let out a small whine as he held me in his arms.

"Shh, sleep baby." Sooga brushed a stand of my hair behind my ear as my eyes fluttered closed and I passed out.