Sooga x Reader SMUT

Y/n's POV

I sat on the couch in Sooga's room when the door slammed open. I lifted my head as Sooga stormed into the room and slammed the door closed.

"Shit, Soogie. What happened?" I asked. He slowly turned to me and I knew I was quite literally fucked.

"Baby." I stood up to try and calm him down but he stayed silent as he approached me.

"Alright. Come on." I opened my arms and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

Sooga carried me to the bedroom and tossed me onto the bed. He ripped off his mask before climbing on top of me.

He kissed me aggressively and I quickly kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Mm~" I moaned against Sooga's lips to spur him on. He growled in response before moving down to my neck.

He ripped off his gloves before sliding my dress up to reveal my panties.

He hooked his fingers before ripping them off. "Damn it, Sooga!" I scolded but he ignored me.

He spread my legs before moving down and kissing my clit. "Oh!" I moaned.

He began to swirl his tongue around my clit as he slid two fingers inside of me.

"Ah! Yes~" I moaned needily as I rolled my hips against his fingers. Sooga set a rough pace as he prepped me.

No matter if he was angry or agitated he always prepped me. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt me.

Sooga removed his fingers and pulled his pants and boxers down before lining himself up.

I gripped his shoulders as he buried himself inside of me. "Fuuuck!" I threw my head back against the pillow.

"Goddess, baby." Sooga groaned as he buried his face into my neck.

He began to thrust into me. "Mh! Oh~ Sooga!" I moaned to spur him on.

Sooga chuckled at my neediness. "Such a needy whore." He whispered in my ear.

"Ah~ Only for you-mnghh!" My nails dug into Sooga's armor but it didn't pierce it.

Sooga spread my legs wider before pulling them over his shoulders and thrusting deeper.

"Holy shit! Ohhh!" I screamed as my eyes closed. "Uh uh. Eyes on me, Y/n." Sooga ordered.

I opened my eyes as he wrapped his hand around my throat. I whined in excitement as I felt my orgasm inch closer.

"Already baby? Mm you wanted to get fucked senseless didn't you?" Sooga asked.

"Yes~ Ohhh!" I screamed in pleasure. "Oh Sooga! Gonna cum!" I cried.

His thrusts grew deeper and harder. "Cum for me baby." Sooga ordered as he kissed me.

He gently squeezed my throat as I came. "S~SOOGA!" I screamed as I came around him.

Sooga's thrusts began to grow erratic. "Mm~ Inside!" I begged as I rolled my hips against his.

I didn't have to tell Sooga twice. He's always enjoyed cumming inside of me.

He growled into my neck as he came. "Mmghh~" I moaned at the familiar feeling of being filled.

"Fuck, that's it baby." Sooga praised me. I looked up into his eyes with a tired smile.

He grinned down at me before pulling out. Sooga got up and fixed his pants before tucking me in.

"Unfortunately I have to deal with a few idiots but I'll be back before dark, alright?" He asked.

I nodded and made a kissy face. He laughed and kissed me passionately before pulling back.

"I love you, baby. I'll see you tonight." He smiled and I nodded before curling into the blankets.