Link x Mipha x Urbosa x Revali x Daruk x Princess Zelda x Reader

Slight Yandere

Italics are Link signing

Y/n's POV

As I was cleaning up a failed experiment done by Purah I heard the doors to the lab open and multiple pairs of footsteps. I turn around and find THE champions as well as the Princess standing before me.

"How..." I begin but quickly shake my head. "Purah! A giant surprise just walked through the door!" I called before turning back to the failed experiment. I hear little footsteps rushing towards me.

"Link, Daruk, Princess Zelda, Urbosa, Revali, and last but not least Mipha! You've finally arrived, lookie Y/n!" I nod my head but keep myself focused on the experiment.

"She's shy, sorry about her. Come! Follow me. We have much to discuss! I heard from Impa that your shieka slates are all damaged? That just won't do we must fix that!" I glance up to find the entire group staring at me before snapping out of it before following Purah to the guidance stone.

"I can fix them here but I need one of you to light the blue flame. Y/n knows where it is she will show you." I whip my head around. "Please don't volunteer me for things, Purah. Last time I almost got peeled like a banana by the Yiga!" I pout.

Purah chuckled sheepishly. "Yeah. Sorry about that. This is for a good cause though so chop chop!" Before I could even respond and soft hand took my wrist and I look to my side to find the Princess of Hyrule.

"We will keep you safe, Y/n!" Her smile put me at ease. I think for a moment before realizing I don't really have a choice and sigh. "Alright. Follow me. Unless you already have one, there is a torch leaning beside the door." I watch as Link tore his gaze from me before picking up the torch.

I walk outside with the Champions following close behind me. A little closer than I'm used to but I feel a sense of... safety. I begin walking down the path when a long tan arm wrapped around my waist pulling me into someone.

I let out a small noise of surprise and look up to see Urbosa smiling down at me. "Hello, little one." She spoke. Her voice was like velvet. I blushed and tried to keep my eyes on the path.

"Hi." A small shy voice speaks on the other side and I look over to see Mipha. "Hello. So you were all put inside shrines and just... slept for a hundred years?" I questioned.

"Sort of. I'd explain it but I don't think you'd quite grasp it." Revali grunted but he stared at me the entire time he spoke. "Don't listen to him, little pebble! We were put into a deep sleep to restore our injured bodies. Now we are going to take back the Devine beasts and beat Ganon!" Daruk said.

I nod. "See, I understand that!" I stick my tongue out at Revali before realizing how childish it was and quickly pulling it back into my mouth, licking my dry lips quickly. Revali just chuckled.

I turn my attention to the only one I haven't heard speak yet which was the Hylian Champion. "Link. Are you okay? I understand this is a lot, but you are not alone." Link looked at me surprised before smiling.

Thank you. My eyes widen. "Oh! You just don't talk. Sorry for the whole shpeel then." I say quickly. It's okay. I nod and look back in front of me. "Oh we're here." I say and walk up to the blue flame.

Link lit the torch and we began to walk back to the lab when the kids noticed the blue flame. "Ooh! Y/n, what is that!?" I kneeled down and one of the little ones ran into my arms.

"This is the blue flame." I tell him as he took a seat on my lap. "It's so pretty! Not as pretty as you Y/n, but still pretty!" I blushed and ruffled the boy's hair before gently standing him up before getting up.