Sooga x Reader

Y/n's POV

I carried the small bag of rupees to the rendezvous point. I looked around but saw nobody around.

"Was this some sort of sick joke?" I asked myself. I sighed and turned around to leave when I heard a series of poofs behind me.

I turned back around and let out a yelp as several Yiga stood in front of me with sickles in their hands.

One looked different than the others. He was tall and muscular with a cracked Yiga mask.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked. His voice was deep and husky. I took a deep breath before holding out the bag.

"Doesn't matter. Here's your money. Leave us alone." I said. He took the bag before handing it to another Yiga.

"Count it." He ordered. "Yes, Sir." The smaller Yiga replied as his sickle vanished and he opened the bag.

"Does your father know your meeting with us?" The taller Yiga who seemed to be in charge asked.

"No. I put a sedative in his tea. He's out cold. Now you have your money. His debt has been paid so leave us alone." I said.

"It's all here Sooga. Even the late fee." The smaller Yiga spoke. "Alright. All of you, fall back to the hideout. I'll finish up here." Sooga ordered.

I gulped silently as they all teleported away. He stepped closer to me and I quickly stepped back.

He reached out and grabbed my arm pushing me back until I hit a tree and he gripped my chin and forced me to look up at his mask.

"If I find out you've told anyone, and I will find out. Your father will pay the price. Do you understand me?" He asked in a low growl.

I quickly nodded but that wasn't enough. "Use your words." He ordered. I blushed lightly. "Yes, Sir." I answered.

"Good girl." He gently cupped my face and leaned down. I could feel his breath through his mask and whimpered softly.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked frightened. Suddenly he adjusted his mask before closing the distance and kissing me.

"Mh!" I gasped against his lips. I moved my hands up and rested them against his arms as he slid his tongue into my mouth.

I couldn't stop the quiet moans that spilled from my lips. We made out for a few minutes before he pulled back and fixed his mask.

Without a word he released me and stepped back before teleporting away.

I stared dumbfounded at the spot where he just stood. "What the hell just happened?" I whispered as I turned around and headed back home.