Master Kohga x Reader SMUT LONG

Y/n's POV

I gently knocked on Master Kohga's personal chamber. I heard movement before the door opened.

"Ah! Y/n, come in." He stepped aside and I walked in hearing him close the door behind me.

"I've heard word of your excellence on your last mission." Master Kohga said as he led me to his couch.

I sat down and removed my mask before sitting it down on the coffee table.

"Thank you, Master." I kept my eyes on my mask. Being so close and alone with my Master was making me nervous.

"Look at me, Y/n." Master Kohga's voice spoke with authority. I slowly glanced up at his mask.

"Are you afraid of me? I won't hurt you." He said. "No! No, it's not anything you did, Master." I said quickly.

"Then what is it?" He asked and I noticed he had moved closer to me. He gently laid his hand on my lower thigh.

I blushed deeply. "You have a crush on me." He asked but it was more of a statement.

"I'm sorry, Master. I know it's unprofessional. I should go-" I began to stand but Master Kohga pulled me down onto his lap.

I squeaked as my knees straddled his thighs and he tilted my chin up so I was looking into his mask.

He gently cupped my cheek as he stroked my jaw. "It's fine, Y/n. I like you too." He said.

He released my face and leaned back against the couch. I watched in awe as he removed his mask and slid his hood back.

"Woah." I blushed deeply as I stared into his red eyes. Master Kohga was Sheika with short fluffy black hair and black stubble along his tan jaw.

H gently cupped my face before pulling mine closer to his. "Ma-Mnghh!" My voice was silenced by his soft lips.

I immediately kissed him back as I carefully wrapped my arms around his neck as I deepened the kiss.

He licked my bottom lip and I parted them. I couldn't hold back a moan as he slid his tongue inside.

I moved my hands to his shoulders and sunk my nails into his armor. His hands moved to my waist as he picked me up before standing.

I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me. He never broke the kiss as he laid me down onto his bed.

He climbed on top of me before breaking the kiss and moving down to my neck and gently sucking.

"M-Master~" I moaned as I tilted my head to the side to give him more access.

He lifted his head and looked into my eyes. "Call me Kohga, baby. Do you want this?" He asked.

"Please~." I begged. He smirked before snapping his fingers. Our clothing disappeared and I blushed deeply.

"Sorry. I know I'm not very pretty." I said softly. "Are you kidding? You look like a fucking goddess." He said.

I smiled and he kissed down between my breasts. I moaned and arched them against his face.

He chuckled at my reaction and gently moved to one of my nipples before taking it between his lips.

"Hylia!" I gasped as he swirled his tongue around it. He chuckled before moving to the other.

I ran my nails carefully down his back as pleasure rocked through my body.

He kissed down my stomach to my navel before moving lower. He spread my thighs and gently kissed my clit.