Master Kohga x Reader x Sooga

Y/n's POV

I stood nervously outside Master Kohga and Master Sooga's personal chambers with my hand resting in the air about to knock.

"I can't do this." I whispered before pulling my hand back and turning around to leave.

I heard the door open. "Y/n?" Sooga's deep voice called from behind me. I turned around and looked up at his mask.

"Master Sooga. You and Master Kohga requested my presence? Is everything okay, it's rather late." I asked softly.

"Yes, please come in." He stepped aside and opened the door wider. I passed by him and his gloved hand brushed against my hip.

I blushed deeply and quickly moved out of the way. I saw Master Kohga sitting on a large couch.

"Ah, Y/n. Come have a seat, congratulations are in order. Would you like something to drink?" Master Kohga patted the spot beside him.

I kept a cushion between us empty and sat down not wanting to intrude in his personal space.

He chuckled. "I'm not contagious, Y/n. You don't have to sit so far away." He said. I scooted a little closer but still kept some distance to be respectful.

He is married after all and his husband is standing a few feet from us. "What would you like to drink?" Master Sooga asked.

"Oh. I'm fine." I said softly and he nodded before sitting in the chair across from us.

"You said congratulations were in order? For what?" I asked. "Oh, don't be humble. You single handedly saved your entire unit." Master Sooga chuckle.

"Oh, that." I said quietly. "You managed to pull every single one of your injured fellow clansmen out of the line of fire from a Guardian Walker." Master Kohga said.

"Anyone would have done it." I said as I unconsciously rubbed my shoulder. "You were hurt?" Master Kohga asked.

"I was grazed by the guardian's laser. I'm fine." I moved my hand down. "Well, we'd like to reward you. Anything you can think of." Master Kohga said.

I quickly shook my head at the immediate thought that came to mind. "Are you okay?" Master Sooga asked.

"Yeah. Yeah. You guys really don't need to reward me. Like I said, anyone would have done it." I said.

"I wouldn't be so sure. Come on. What was your first thought?" Master Kohga asked curiously.

"Nothing! It was... Unprofessional." I said quickly. Both men chuckled. "Well, now you've got our attention. Tell us." Master Sooga leaned closer.

"Oh goddess not that!" I blushed as I realized what the thought I meant. "Then why are you so scared to tell us?" Master Kohga asked.

"I would... Like to cuddle." I admitted as I looked down in embarrassment. I heard a deep chuckle.

"I'm fine with that. Koh?" Master Sooga asked his husband. "Fine with me." He replied and I felt a hand on my chin.

Master Kohga lifted my head. "Why is that your request? You could have anything." He asked.

"I've always wanted to know how it feels to be held." I admitted as I stared into his mask in embarrassment.

"You've never been held?" Master Sooga asked. I shook my head. "I've never had a boyfriend. Hell. I've never even had my first kiss." I admitted.

"Huh. Well, do you mind if we all take off our masks?" Master Kohga asked. I removed my mask as they removed theirs.

They were both Sheika with red eyes. Master Kohga had short fluffy black hair and black stubble along his jaw.

While Sooga had long white hair tied into a bun with white stubble along his jaw. I blushed lightly and turned away.

"Alright. The bedroom is this way. Come on, sweetheart." Master Kohga stood up and I followed him into a lavish bedroom.

"This is really nice. You guys have like your own little house." I said softly. "Yeah." Sooga replied behind me.

"The armor will be uncomfortable. Would you like to change into one of my shirts?" Master Kohga asked.

"Like... Just the shirt?" I asked with a light blush. "The shirt and your underwear if that's fine with you." Master Sooga asked.

"Yeah. Where can I change?" I asked as I took the shirt from Master Kohga who pointed to a door.

I walked into their bathroom and closed the door behind me before stripping down to my underwear and slipping the shirt on.

It fell past my underwear and rested against my thighs. I looked in the mirror and realized how red my face was.

I took a deep breath before leaving the bathroom. Master Kohga and Master Sooga were both shirtless.

I squeaked and quickly covered my eyes. "I'm sorry!" I said as I quickly turned around but they both just laughed.

"It's fine, Y/n. You can turn around." Master Kohga said and I turned back to them before moving my hands.

Master Kohga was pulling on a shirt while  Master Sooga was still shirtless. I quickly looked away with a blush.

"I don't sleep with a shirt. Will that be a problem?" Master Sooga asked. "No. It's just the first time I've seen a guy shirtless." I admitted.

"Seriously?" Master Kohga asked with a chuckle. I blushed and nodded. "Alright. Climb into the middle." Master Sooga said.

I climbed into the middle of the bed and beneath the covers. Master Kohga crawled in behind me and Master Sooga on the other side.

I squeaked in surprise when Master Kohga wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back against his chest.

I blushed deeply and looked up at Master Sooga. He grinned before scooting closer and wrapping his arm around me.

I rested my head against his chest. "Is this okay?" I asked. "Yeah." He said and I snuggled into him.

"Thank you... For not laughing in my face at my request." I mumbled quietly. "No problem. Sweetheart." Master Kohga whispered into my ear.

I relaxed between my two Masters and smiled softly. I felt safe and content for the first time in my life.