Sooga x Reader SMUT

Y/n's POV

I could feel my wetness spreading and tried to crawl out of Sooga's lap but he held me down and slid his hand up my inner thigh.

"Mm, did I make you this wet, baby?" He asked with a smirk. I blushed and nodded my head.

"Do you need daddy to help you?" He asked and my eyes widened. "Please, daddy." I begged rolling my hips against his.

He growled and picked me. He carried me to the bedroom and gently laid me onto the bed. He pulled my pants down revealing my soaking wet panties.

"Fuckin hell, what a sight." He groaned as leaned down and pulled them off with his teeth.

"Sooga!" I gasped. He looked up at me. "What did you just call me?" He asked. "Sorry, daddy." I said quickly.

He smiled and leaned down castling a long lick through my folds. "Oooh~ Daddy!" I moaned as I tilted my head back.

"Mh, such a good girl. You taste so much better than I imagined." He mumbled before gently running his tongue through my folds.

I whined and bucked my hips but he held them down. Sooga sat up and gently slipped two fingers inside of me.

"Daddy!" I cried as I turned my head away. "Eyes on me baby." Sooga ordered as he grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes.

"How can it~ah! Feel so good?" I asked as pleasure ran through my entire body causing me to tremble.

"Have you never been touched before, baby? You've never even touched yourself?" He asked in surprise as he thrust his fingers deeper.

I screamed and my eyes began fluttering against my will. "N~Naah! No!" I moaned as I rolled my hips against his fingers.

"Goddess, baby. You're so responsive." Sooga chuckled as he leaned down and swirled his tongue around my clit.

"Daddy! Ah! Please!" I didn't even know what I was begging for but goddess did this feel amazing.

"Please what?" He teased. I just whined as my body began to tense. "Be a good girl and cum for daddy." Sooga ordered as he quickened his pace and gently sucked on my clit.

I screamed out and my body began to shake as I experienced my first orgasm. "S~Sooga!" I whined as I hit my peak.

I felt him grin against me. Sooga gently worked me through my orgasm with his skilled fingers and tongue before pulling back.

He looked down at me and I stared back with lidded eyes. He gently rubbed my thighs. "Such a good girl for me." Sooga praised.

I smiled softly and he pulled me up and off the bed. He gently squeezed my butt causing me to squeak.

"Come on, love. Let's go get you cleaned up." Sooga helped me to the bathroom since I was still trembling and shaking.