Master Kohga x Reader SOULMATE AU

Y/n's POV

I sat on the mushroom steps of the Fairy Fountain waiting for my best friend Lilly. She emerged from the trees and ran to me.

"Did you get yours!?" She asked. I nodded excitedly and held out my wrist. My soulmates name was scrawled across it.

"Kohga? Hm, I've never met anyone named Kohga." Suddenly I heard my Uncle Dorian's voice from the shrine.

Lilly and I ventured up and hid behind a tree. I covered my mouth as I spotted my uncle fighting a tall Yiga.

My uncle got knocked down. I looked at Lilly and she tried to stop me but I ran out and grabbed the Yiga's arm just before he could stab my uncle.

"Y/n!" Dorian called from the ground. The Yiga snatched my arm and examined the name along my wrist.

"Heh, Master Kohga will be pleased." He spun me around before holding me against his chest. "Let her go!" My uncle yelled.

He rose to his feet and readied his blade. I cried out as the Yiga placed the cold blade against my throat.

"Ah Ah. Don't get brave now, Dorian." The Yiga chuckled. "She's very pretty. Hell if she wasn't Master Kohga's mate I'd keep her myself." My eyes widened.

Suddenly a rock slammed into the Yiga's head and he released me as his blade clattered against the ground.

I snatched it before turning around and facing the Yiga. "Tell Master Kohga I want nothing to do with him! Now leave us alone!" I pointed the blade.

I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and the Yiga could tell. However he teleported away and I lowered the blade.

Lilly rushed out. "What the hell just happened!?" Lilly asked holding a rock. "I cannot believe this... We need to inform Lady Impa." Dorian ushered us back to the village.

We ascended the steps to her home before walking in. "Dorian? Whatever is the matter?" Lady Impa questioned.

"I spotted a Yiga in our village and attempted to drive him away. I was knocked to the floor but before he could deal his final blow Y/n grabbed his arm." Dorian began.

I lifted my wrist and Lady Impa gasped. "He saw my soulmark and tried to kidnap me but Lilly managed to knock him back with a rock." I continued.

"The Yiga dropped his blade and Y/n picked it up before aiming it at him but he teleported away before we could kill him." Lilly said.

"This is most dangerous. He will send the entirety of the Yiga clan after you, Y/n. Master Kohga always gets what he wants." Lady Impa warned.