Master Kohga x Reader LONG

Kohga's POV

Sooga and I along with a few of my men stared in awe as the shrine changed from glowing orange to glowing blue.

A woman walked out of the shrine before pulling out a Shieka slate and tapping it.

It began to ring and she answered it. "Link. I successfully completed my first shrine!" Her soft voice rang out.

"Y/n! I told you to wait for me. What if it was a test of strength? You have zero combat skills." Link's voice scolded.

She frowned and stomped her foot. "I can handle myself! I may not be a Champion but I can handle a puzzle!" She sassed.

I smirked beneath my mask at her fiery attitude. I took in the women's appearance.

She was curvy with medium length brown hair that laid across her shoulders. She had big doe green eyes and olive skin.

She was wearing a white shirt with green trousers and a pair of black boots.

She had a brown satchel attached to her belt which rested along her wide hips.

"Hm. She's very pretty." I said. "I agree, Master. How would you like to proceed?" Sooga asked.

"Mm... I want her. Take her to my chambers and I'll interrogate her myself." I ordered.

"Yes, Master." Sooga replied. "Don't let her get hurt. She is my personal guest." I added.

Sooga nodded and I teleported to my chambers to get ready for my possible future wife.

Y/n's POV

"Okay. I'll be back at Hyrule Castle soon. I just have a few more tests to run." I told Link.

"Alright. Be safe, Y/n." Link said before he ended the call. I switched my slate off before clipping it to my belt.

I turned around and ran my hand along the shrine. "What an amazing experience." I mumbled.

"I'm sure it was." A deep voice spoke behind me. I spun around startled and screamed as I stared at a cracked Yiga mask.

I quickly ran but a smaller Yiga appeared in front of me. I turned but I was surrounded.

I turned back to the taller Yiga. "Please let me go." I begged him as fear set in.

"I'm afraid you're coming with us. Master Kohga's orders." He said as he held out his hand.

"Please come willingly. I don't want to use force." He said. I quickly grabbed my Shieka slate and tried to teleport.

The Yiga was much faster and snatched it from me. "Hey! Give that back!" I yelled.

He handed the slate to one of the other Yiga before grabbing me and pulling me against his chest.

"Get off!" I screamed. I felt warm tingles as the ground shifted beneath my feet.

The tall Yiga released me and I quickly backed away before looking around.

I was in a small living room with a kitchen off to the side. I turned back to him.

"Where have you taken me? Give me back my slate and take me back!" I pointed at him.

"No." He said before turning and bowing his head. I looked and gasped softly.

Master Kohga stood against the wall with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Good work Sooga. Take the Shieka slate to engineering. Perhaps they can get some information." Master Kohga ordered.

Sooga nodded before walking out a door and closing it behind him. I glanced between Master Kohga and the door.

"Don't make me chase you." Kohga warned but I had already made up my mind.

I quickly ran towards the door. I reached for it when an arm snaked around my waist and pulled me back.

My body was pressed against Kohga's causing me to blush at the close proximity.

"Mm. It feels like you belong in my arms." Kohga mumbled into my ear as he rested his other hand on my hip.

"Stop it! Let me go, now!" I said. Kohga laughed behind me. "Are you ordering me?" He asked.

"Y-Yes!" I said causing him to laugh again. "Mhm. I'll get right on that, sweetheart." He said.

I felt his mask against my neck and squeaked. He chuckled as he began pulling me backwards.

Kohga forced me down onto the couch. I looked away from him but he forced me to look up.

"Mm. Such a pretty thing." He said. I blushed and forced his hand away.

He grabbed my wrists with one hand. "Stop fighting me. I've already decided that you're mine." He said.

My eyes widened. "I am not some dog you can keep!" I said. "No. You're not." He agreed.

"So you'll let me go?" I asked. "Nope. Are you not listening? You. Are. MINE." His voice grew dark.

"Link will find me!" I said and he laughed. "Yeah. Sure." He took a step back and crossed his arms.

"What's your relation to him?" He asked. I bit my lip before shaking my head.

"What? His lover?" He asked. I covered my mouth as I gagged. "Goddess, no!" I said quickly.

"I'm unaware of his family... Ah, that got a response. You're his sister." He said proudly.

I sighed and leaned back against the couch. "I'm right aren't I?" He asked as I just nodded.

"Heh. Then this'll definitely piss him off." Kohga suddenly removed his mask before pulling me to my feet.

"Wha-mhh!" Kohga cut me off with his lips. He cupped my face and deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue into my mouth.

I moaned unconsciously and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I felt him smirk against my lips but ignored it and kept kissing him as we made out.

Kohga's hands slid down my sides and gently caressed them. I shivered at his touch causing him to chuckle.

He pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. "Mm. You taste so sweet." He said and I blushed.