Alpha Kohga x Omega Reader LONG SMUT

Y/n's POV

I groaned at my mother's demand. "Momma. I don't wanna go. Besides, I'm obviously mateless. I'm not going to magically sense my mate at this stupid meeting!" I huffed.

"You're not mateless, my dear. Besides, you're not the only one in the pack who has trouble with sensing their mate! Even Alpha Kohga hasn't sensed his mate and he's in his late 30's!" She said.

I just puffed out my cheeks. "Fine, fine. I'll go but I'm not going to enjoy myself." I finally gave in. "Wonderful! Let's go the meeting should be starting any second." She grabbed my wrist and tugged me out of the kitchen.

I sighed and allowed her to drag me through the pack's hideout until we came across two large double doors. She pushed one open and I felt my chest grow heavy with anxiety at the amount of pack members in the room.

My mother pulled me over to a surprisingly empty table and released me. I glanced at the door considering making a break for it but my mother noticed and forced me down into a chair.

I sighed softly and grimaced at the amount of different scents filling my poor overwhelmed nose. Suddenly I heard the door open and the room fell quiet.

I looked over seeing my Alpha for the first time. He was tall with a bit of a belly but I found it rather attractive. He looked strong too, like he could rip you apart if he felt like it.

His armor was slightly different than the others. He had a puffy white, yellow, and purple collar and sleeves. I followed him with my curious gaze as he walked to the small stage at the front of the room.

He began speaking and I was enchanted by his low raspy voice. I quickly forced away the unholy thoughts and scenarios in my head with a light blush on my cheeks.

Out of nowhere a strong masculine scent filled my nose leaving me restless. It smelled of desert sage and cedar. Suddenly his head snapped towards me.

My eyes widened as I realized what was happening. "Mate." I whispered breathlessly. "Out. Now, everyone." He ordered.

I began to stand thinking I could possibly avoid him but he wasn't letting me got so easily. "Not you. My little mate." He spoke to me directly causing my head to swoon slightly.

My mother patted my shoulder sending me a giant smile before leaving. She was the last one so she closed the door behind her leaving me alone with my Alpha mate.

I sat silently as he approached me slowly like he was stalking his prey. He stood on the other side of the table I was sitting at and leaned over to me. "What's your name?" He asked. "Y/n. Y/n L/n." I answered.

We both inhaled smelling each other's scent. "Everything about you is breathtaking, little mate. From your scent to your appearance." He spoke first and I blushed.

"T-thank you, Alpha." I whispered nervously. "Kohga." He corrected me. I just nodded my head and he gently placed his gloved hand upon my bare hand.

"I've waited my entire life for you. There's so much I want to do." He spoke breathlessly. "You're... You're not going to reject me, Alpha?" I asked him confused.

"Reject you? Are you fucking with me? No. No, I'm not going to reject you." He assured me before I felt warmth flood my senses as he accepted our bond.

He stared at me and I closed my eyes to focus before accepting my end of our bond. "Hm. Good girl." He hummed and my lips parted in surprise at the unexpected praise.

He chuckled deeply at my response. "Noted." He said and I blushed. "I thought this was an emergency meeting. Are we in danger?" I asked softly.

"No, love. Someone's been leaving graffiti on the walls. But we caught the perpetrator. This meeting was just to keep others from following in his footsteps. It can be rescheduled." He explained.