Master Kohga x Reader LONG

Kohga's POV

I spun around in my office chair bored out of my mind. Maybe I could take a nap? Pass the time.

My thoughts were interrupted as a knock sounded on my door. I noticed Sooga's hands instinctively moved to the handles of his blades.

"Enter." I called and the door opened to reveal one of my more trusted friends and blade master Cody.

"Master. I'd like to request the day off to visit my little sister, Y/n." Cody spoke as he closed my office door behind him.

"You have a sister? Hmm I'll grant your request if I get to tag along. I'm bored out of my mind here." I said.

Cody paused as he thought. "Only if you'll grant a request of mine." He said. "What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Flirt with her." He said. My eyes widened slightly beneath my mask. "You want me to flirt with your sister?" I asked.

"She has a huge crush on you. I'd love to see her lose her shit." He chuckled and I nodded.

"Alright. I can do that." I stood from my chair and Sooga stood as well. I held up my hand.

"You're in charge while I'm gone." Sooga nodded before sitting back down.

I turned to Cody. "We'll have to go in our civilian clothes. She lives in Hateno Village." He explained.

We both changed into civilian clothes instantly. I felt familiar tingles as Cody teleported us.

I glanced around. "This way." I followed Cody into the village and up a few hills before coming across a rather big house.

"She lives here alone?" I asked. "Yeah but this is also her work. She's a veterinarian and a groomer." Cody explained as he knocked on the door.

"Fluffy, get back here! One second!" A soft feminine called. I was a little taken back at how soft and sweet her voice sounded.

"Hah! Got you, you little shit!" The same voice yelled. Cody chuckled and I heard quiet footsteps before the door swung open.

A beautiful young woman stood holding a small Pomeranian in her arms. She has long brown hair that went down to her lower back with big hazel doe eyes.

She was absolutely gorgeous. I easily dwarfed her but she wasn't some tiny woman either. She was curvy with a full figure.

I realized I had zoned out and the two siblings were conversing. Her eyes widened slightly as she turned to me.

She bowed her head in respect before sending me a sweet smile. "Master Kohga. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." She said.

I gently took her hand and lifted it to my lips before pressing them against the back of her palm.

"The pleasure is mine. May we come in?" I asked her as I released her hand.

A deep blush coated her cheeks while Cody chuckled at his sister's flustered face.

"Uh, yes! Yeah, come in." She stepped aside and I followed Cody into the house before closing the door behind me.

Y/n's POV

I heard the door close as I set Fluffy onto the grooming table and clipped his collar.

I turned to face my brother and my crush. "Do you work here by yourself, Y/n?" Master Kohga asked.

"Yeah. I had two other employees but they got married and then quit to start their new life." I explained.

He nodded. I discreetly took in his features. Master Kohga was Shieka with red eyes. He had short fluffy black hair and black stubble along his tan jaw.