Master Kohga x Reader

Y/n's POV

"I cannot believe You dared me to do this." I sighed as I stared at Master Kohga, the LEADER of the YIGA CLAN while hiding behind a tree.

There was another Yiga with him, probably his bodyguard. I was curious as to why they were so far from the Gerudo Desert.

At least that's where people say their hideout is located. "You don't have to do this, Y/n." Chloe said trying to be the voice of reason.

"Shush Chloe! Go on, Y/n. Don't be a pussy!" Emily laughed. I sighed and ran over to Master Kohga.

He heard me and spun around. I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him down to my height before pressing my lips against his mask.

He let out a grunt of surprise and I quickly released him before turning around to run back to my friends.

Unfortunately his bodyguard was quick and snatched me by my waist. "Ah! No, please it was just a dare!" I squeaked.

I tried to squirm from his arms and felt a hand on my chin lifting my head. I stared at Master Kohga's mask which now had a pink lipstick stain where his mouth would be.

"A dare hm?" His voice was low and raspy and sent shivers down my spine. "Mhm!" I hummed in response not trusting my voice.

"What's your name?" He asked. "Y/n L/n." I answered. "Release her, Sooga." Master Kohga ordered.

Sooga released my waist and Master Kohga grabbed my hips pulling me against him. I squeaked in surprise as he squeezed my hips.

"How about you kiss me without the mask?" He moved his hand up and adjusted his mask revealing soft pink lips surrounded by black stubble.

I blushed deeply and gave him a quick peck on the lips but he gently held the back of my head and deepened the kiss.

My eyes fluttered close as I relaxed against him gently resting my hands against his chest. He licked my bottom lip and I obediently parted them.

Master Kohga slid his tongue into my mouth and I felt warmth spread through my body as we made out before he pulled back and smirked at me.

He fixed his mask and grabbed my wrist. "Huh?" He clasped a cold golden band around my wrist before releasing my hand.

I fiddled with it but it wouldn't come off. "It's not going to come off. It tells other Yiga that I've claimed you." He explained.

I blushed deeply before nodding my head. "Head back to your friends, sweetheart. I'll be seeing you again." He said.

I blushed deeply and nodded as he stepped aside and I quickly ran out of the small clearing and into the woods where my friends stood dumbfounded.

"D-Did you just make out with THE Master Kohga?" Emily asked in utter shock. I giggled and nodded.

"I'm definitely never forgetting that. That was my first kiss!" I blushed and Chloe just shook her head silently.

"What's with the expensive bracelet?" Em asked. "He said it shows other Yiga that he's claimed me." I explained with a blush.

"It'll be dark soon. Let's head back to the village." Chloe said continuing her motherly role in the friend group.

We all agreed and began walking but I took one last look at Master Kohga who was talking with Sooga before following my friends home.