Sooga x Reader YANDERE LONG

Sooga's POV

I walked through the Yiga clan's hideout with Link's sister unconscious in my arms. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of her.

She was absolutely gorgeous. She has brown hair that was tied into a messy bun. I haven't seen her eyes yet because I snuck behind her and drugged with a syringe full of nightshade.

Poor thing was so scared. It broke my heart hearing her whimper. She wasn't tiny either. She was an adorable chubby little thing

It felt like she belongs in my arms. She fit perfectly against my body. I'd have to speak with Master Kohga but once she served her purpose luring Link for an attack I wanted to keep her for myself.

I entered the cell room and nodded to the guard. He opened one of the cells and I laid her down against a worn out cot. I stood back up and left the cell.

The guard reclosed the cell before locking it. "Only Master Kohga and I have access to her cell. Have someone inform me when she wakes up." I ordered.

"Yes, sir." He bowed his head and I gave her one last long look before I left to inform Master Kohga of the successful mission and our new captive.

Y/n's POV

I awoke on an uncomfortable surface. My mind and body felt groggy and I let out a whimper as I remembered I've been kidnapped.

"Is that her? Go check if she's awake." A voice called. I sat up and looked around to find myself in some kind of cell.

I turned to the sound of footsteps and saw a Yiga Blade Master standing in front of the cell. "Yeah, she's awake. Go inform Sooga." He ordered.

"Yes Sir." The other voice called. He unlocked the cell and stalked towards me. "No!" I scrambled off the worn out cot and rushed to the corner.

I turned around and whimpered as he slowly approached me. "Let's have a little fun, eh?" He chuckled as he pinned my hands above me.

"No! Please don't touch me!" I begged as his other hand began caressing my breast. "S-Stop it!" I cried as tears began to fall.

"Don't act like you don't like thi-" A loud bang was heard as the cell door was slammed open. Suddenly the Blade Master was ripped off of me and thrown against the wall.

I covered myself and slid down the wall crying. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" The tall muscular Yiga whom I assumed was Sooga growled.

The Blade Master pushed himself up onto his hands and knees and began to stand when Sooga sent a kick against his ribs causing him to fall back down.

He coughed and groaned gripping his side. Sooga kicked him again before grabbing the back of his head and slamming it into the ground.

I watched silently as I held myself and tried to silence my cries as Sooga released the now unconscious Blade Master.

He turned to me. "N-no." I begged as I looked up at him. He slowly approached me and kneeled down in front of me.

I closed my eyes tightly but I opened them as I felt a gentle hand caress my cheek. I stared into his cracked mask.

"Y-You won't rape me?" I asked. "No, baby." He said and I blushed at the nickname. "T-thank you, for saving me." I said softly.

"Of course." He stood up and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me to my feet. "Give me one second, baby." He said and I nodded.

Sooga grabbed the Blade Master and forced him up against the wall before chaining his wrists. He turned back to me.

"Come on, love." I followed him out of the cell and he closed and locked the door before turning to the other Blade Master.

"I will deal with him personally." He said. "Yes, Sir." The Blade Master nodded. Sooga gently took my hand and led me down the hall.

We stopped in front of a door with a plaque that read 'Master Kohga's Office'. Sooga knocked on the door.

"Enter." A low raspy voice spoke. Sooga opened the door and gently pushed me in before following after me and closing the door behind him.

"Ah, Y/n. I trust my men haven't given you too much trouble." He chuckled. "One tried to rape me." I told him.

He set his pencil down. "Who?" He asked. "Cody. I'm dealing with him personally he's unconscious in a cell." Sooga explained.

"I assure you, Y/n. He will be severely punished for his crime. I do not tolerate rapists or abusers in my clan." Master Kohga said.

"Okay. Thank you." I said softly. "Alright. Here's the plan." I sat down in one of the chairs as he began to explain.

--TimeSkip--

I sat tied up in the middle of the woods with a gag in my mouth. It's been hours and I'm starting to doubt Link was going to fall for the Yiga's trap.

Suddenly he appeared through the trees with the Master Sword in hand. My eyes widened as he rushed to me and kneeled down.

"Oh, Hylia. I'm so glad you're alright." He rushed to begin untying me and removed my gag.

"Link! It's a trap." I said quickly but it was too late we were surrounded by Yiga. Link quickly stood and brandished his sword.

I felt someone pull me up and looked over realizing it was Sooga. "Hold onto me, baby." He said and I obeyed and closed my eyes.

"No! Let her go you bastard!" Link yelled but Sooga was fast and teleported us out of the woods.

I looked around and saw I was inside of a living room. "Where are we?" I asked him curiously. "Inside one of the unused Yiga cabins. This one is located in the Gerudo highlands." He said.

I looked up at him. "Why?" I asked. He gently cupped my cheek and placed his other hand on my hips pulling me closer.

"Master Kohga has given me permission to keep you as my wife." He said. I blushed deeply. "You want to marry me?" I asked.

"Yes, baby. I want to have a family with you too. It's late, let's go to bed." He removed his mask and I blushed deeply.

He was Sheika with red eyes. He had long white hair and white stubble along his tan jaw.

He looked down into my eyes and ran his thumb across my bottom lip. "Fuck it." He grunted before leaning down and kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back as well as I could since it was my first kiss and I had no clue what I was doing.

Sooga slid his tongue into my mouth and I moaned softly and gripped his hair as he brushed his tongue against mine.

Sooga growled against my lips and picked me up. He carried me into a bedroom and set me down onto a soft bed.

"Do you mind sleeping in your underwear? I'll be sleeping in my boxers." He said and I blushed lightly.

"Isn't it too cold for that?" I asked. "We'll cuddle together and keep warm." He said. "Okay." I said sliding my dress over my head leaving me in a pair of light pink panties.

Sooga stripped to his boxers as I climbed into bed. He crawled in beside before pulling me against him.

My bare breasts were squished against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Goodnight, baby. Get some rest." He whispered. I smiled against his head and closed my eyes feeling safe and content as I fell asleep.