Sooga x Reader LONG SMUT

Y/n's POV

I rested my chin on Link's shoulder as we rode Epona through the Hyrulian Field with multiple guards surrounding us in a protective formation.

"Hey, Link?" I asked softly. "Yes, your majesty?" Link asked not taking his eyes off the path in front of him. Constantly scanning for any perceivable threats.

"Do you think King Rhoam was upset with my answer? To not fight in the war against the Yiga but to give aid and supplies?" I asked softly.

"I am sure he understands. Your people are not fighters. Violence has no place in your heart." Link said and I could tell he was choosing his words carefully.

I parted my lips to ask another question when suddenly a dart landed in the side of Link's neck.

I heard thumps and looked around to see all of the guards falling limp or sliding off their horses and onto the ground.

"L-Link!" I cried as he too fell limp. I heard a whistle pierce the air and whimpered as I found myself utterly alone and surrounded by Yiga.

I tried shaking him but he was out. "N-no! You stay away from me!" I hissed revealing my sharp canines as my ears flattened against my head and my tail swished violently.

"Aw. You're so fucking cute." One of them cooed. I just hissed at him not hearing the Yiga sneaking behind me.

I was grabbed by my waist and lifted off Epona. I cried out and struggled in their arms before quickly transforming into a small white cat.

I bit into their shoulder but my teeth didn't pierce his armor. He gently gripped my chin and forced me to stop biting him.

"Stop that." He ordered. His voice was deep and husky and sent shivers down my spine. I looked up at his cracked mask in terror.

He gently scratched between my ears and I began to purr against my will as my eyes fluttered closed at the pleasant feeling.

I morphed back and he adjusted me in his arms. "Please let me go." I pleaded. "I can't do that. You are coming with me, Master Kohga's orders." He said before looking back to the others.

"Fall back." He ordered and I turned my head watching them vanish into thin air one by one until we were the only ones left.

I looked around at the unconscious guards and my new friend Link. "Are they..." I couldn't bring myself to finish my sentence.

"No. Just sleeping. Now hold onto me and close your eyes or you'll get sick." He gently pushed my face into his chest. I obediently closed my eyes and gripped onto his armor as warm tingles ran down my spine.

Sooga's POV

I teleported back to the Yiga clan hideout and began carrying the Princess to Master Kohga's office.

I glanced down at her features. She was breathtaking.  A cute and chubby little kitten. Long silver hair with large fluffy white cat ears and a matching long fluffy tail.

She had beautifully enchanting green doe eyes and plump lips that looked so soft. I just wanted to take her to my unit and hide her away. Keep her to myself.

She had on a white sweater dress with some kind of half sweater jacket covering her shoulders. Long white stockings and a pair of black flats.

She lifted her head and looked around curiously. I noticed the tears in her eyes and frowned beneath my mask.

"You're safe, Princess. Nobody will hurt you. I will not let them." I assured her. She looked up at my mask before nodding and gently wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.