Sooga x Reader SHORT

Y/n's POV

I squealed as the firecracker was lit. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" A deep husky voice called.

I saw a strange looking Blade Master with a cracked Yiga mask before seeing the firecracker flare in the corner of my eye.

I quickly tackled the Yiga down onto the ground as the firecracker exploded over our bodies.

I felt his arms wrap around me and cover my head protectively. "Shit! Y/n. Sooga. Are you two okay?" I heard Cody stomp on the firecracker.

I opened my eyes with a heavy blush as I straddled the Yiga. I quickly climbed off of him and rested back against the wall.

He stood up before holding out his hand. I took it and he pulled me onto my feet with ease.

"Thanks. Are you okay?" I asked softly still blushing from the intimate position. "Yeah. Thanks for pushing me out of the way." He said.

Cody rushed to me and began checking me for injuries. I pushed him off. "No touchy." I said smacking his arm.

He chuckled and turned to Sooga. "I apologize, Sir." He bowed his head in shame. "Just don't do it again. You have an emergency mission. Your unit is meeting in the board room. I'll keep an eye on your sister." Sooga said.

I blushed lightly. "Alright." Cody turned to me. "Don't be a brat." He warned before walking off.

"I don't think I'm capable of not being a brat." I mumbled and Sooga chuckled deeply as I turned to face him.

"You don't have to watch me. I'll just wait for him in his chambers." I said. "Unfortunately non-Yiga are not allowed in the base without a Yiga member present." Sooga explained.

I fiddled with my sundress and nodded. "Okay. I just don't want to get in the way of your duties." I said softly.

"I'm actually off today, so that won't be a problem." Sooga assured me. "Ah, why are you in your armor and mask then?" I asked him as he began walking.

I followed after him. "I prefer to keep my identity hidden." He answered. "Ah, makes since. You're like Master Kohga's best friend, right?" I asked.

He chuckled again. "I am his second in command but we are friends yes." He answered and I nodded.