ALMOST

WONWOO POV

Today was the first orientation day for Fierce Magazine Korea and I am strangely anxious. I have always been a timid person but I am confident when it comes to work because I know that I always give it my all. But for some reason I was feeling weird. I decided to just brush it off and go on with my day.

I arrived at the conference room first, well, time is important to me. I do not like waiting so I always make sure to not make other people wait as well. I am already set for the meeting 15 minutes before the scheduled time. 10 minutes later more people started arriving and by 9 am the CEOs secretary Mr. Yoon Jeonghan came inside the room and greeted everyone.

Jeonghan: Good morning guys, thank you so much for your attendance. I am very sorry our CEO just got caught with a minor issue but he will be arriving soon.

Aftet 10 minutes the CEO came, looking manly as always. He always had this air of confidence on him which makes him look really reliable. Well, what do you expect, he became the CEO of the korean branch of Choi Enterprise, the conglomerate which owns fierce magazine korea, at a very young age.

Seungcheol: Hello everyone before i start, i would like to apologize for being late. As you may all know Fierce magazine is one of the biggest fashion magazines in the world and now it is ready to invade korea.

(everybody claps)

Seungcheol: And to be ready to take on such a challenging task requires an army. An army of the best possible people that can help that vision become a reality. Let me introduce you to one another, and if I call your names please stand up and greet the other people in the room.

To start of I am proud to introduce the Editor in chief of Fierce Korea Mr. Jeon Wonwoo

(everybody claps)

Wonwoo: Thank you so much everyone, I am looking forward to working with you. Let us be happy working together and do our best to reach our goals!

After Wonwoo had his short speech, the other positions were also introduced.

Managing Editor: Lee Jihoon
Marketing Manager: Boo Seungkwan
Features Editor: Kwon Soonyoung
Social Media Manager: Kim Taehyung
Production Manager: Jung Hoseok

Seungcheol: As you may have noticed, some positions are still not filled, we already sent out invites for senior and associate editors and other positions soon. But seeing the core team right now, I know we can make a lot of things happen.

Wonwoo: Can I make some refferals with some of the positions CEO? Some people comes to my mind seeing these available positions

Seungcheol: Of course Mr. Jeon, I am very sure that if it is someone you recommend they must be outstanding at what they do. Have them submit their CVs to you and you can forward it either to me or to HR.

Wonwoo: Thank you so much sir.

3rd Person Pov

The meeting continued and they talked abiut basic policies and procedures that needed to be implemented in the company. They also discussed more details about the opening party and some of the important people that will attend.

Kim Mingyu...

Wonwoo's heart raced at the mere mention of the name. He knows that the world is small and they will eventually meet again. But he never thought it would be this soon. He isn't ready, and he thinks he will never be ready. Well, who was he kidding, they are a magazine company, of course they will be interested talking about the life of the richest people in the country.