Threat

WONWOO's POV

2 weeks after the interview we were able to release the first issue of fierce korea which sold over 50,000 copies on its first day. Gosh, Mingyu's face really sold that much. Another annoying thing is flowers keep coming here ever since we talked and people in the office are already wondering why my room is almost turning into a flower garden.

Jihoon: Wons, here.

Yet again another bouquet of flowers, i could just sigh.

Wonwoo: Thanks Ji.

Jihoon: (looks at Wonwoo teasingly) Soooo... who is this mystery man spoiling you with so much love.

I just coughed at his question.

Wonwoo: Ji stop being ridiculous

Jihoon: Who is ridiculous? Flowers are literally arriving everyday...

Wonwoo: I don't know Ji, lets just go back to work.

I just diverted him because the conversation is starting to make me feel embarrassed but he gave me a cheeky smile as if saying our conversation is not over yet. I placed the bouquet above the cupboards because there is literally no more space for another vase.

My office phone rang so I answered it, it was from the reception.

Reception: Good morning Mr. Jeon, A delivery man came here with a package for you. Do you want to send the man up there or would you just get the package later?

Wonwoo: Hi! please just leave it there, I will get it later.

I was not expecting anything to arrive so I assumed it was just another present from Mingyu. That man, what does he think of me? after that day I never saw even a strand of his hair but all these gifts just keep coming.

After my work, I went straight to the grocery to buy Hao's cravings. He took the day off because his morning sickness was so bad earlier. Seriously Wen Junhui I am gonna pluck your balls when I see you again. It is not that I hate doing these things for Hao, but I just hate thinking about how the two of them were there for me, but now that it is their own child, Jun was not there for his husband. What happened to Jun is still a mystery for me. I know how much he loved Hao, I witnessed it, I am sure he had a valid reason to leave. I still have faith in him.

Wonwoo: Hao!

I yelled as soon as I entered the house. Hangyul is not yet home and DK promised to drive him home today.

Hao: Where is my mango sticky rice?

Wonwoo: WOOOOOOW!!!! How sweet, you are so cute today Hao! No welcome home? No how was your day? Okay Madam! Here is your Mango sticky rice bought with love!

I just teased him because ever since he was pregnant he became really needy and demanding. The total opposite of the strong and independent Hao that I know. It would have been a really entertaining sight to see Jun attend to his needs, sadly we don't know where he is.

Hao: (laughs) sorry I got so excited, How was your day? What flower did you receive today?

Wonwoo: stop teasing me Hao, no one is gonna be fragile in this household. He needs to do more than that.

Hao: Yeah right! you bet! I did not raise you to be weak! By the way, what is that box you are holding?

Wonwoo: I don't know, it was delivered this morning at the office. Maybe something from Mingyu, but strangely it feels so light as if nothing was there.