Fear

MINGYU POV

This day will be a big one. I gathered all my evidences with the help of some good friends. My dear father, I hope you had a very good time living your life with all the cruelty and crime you committed because this is going to be the last day you are going to live the life of a king. Tomorrow you shall live the life you deserve paying for all the atrocities you have done.

Chan: Mr. Kim, I received a call from the chief of police. They will be ready to arrest your father tonight at the opening party.

Mingyu: Thanks Chan, for all your hardwork. After all this is done, I am gonna give you a week holiday. Enjoy and take a break, I know I have overworked you all this time.

Chan: Thank you for acknowledging my efforts, I will never say no to that offer Sir.

Mingyu: You deserve it, please have everything ready for tonight, we still have work to do.

Chan: Yes Mr. Kim

Chan left the room to make necessary preparations for tonight's party. I agreed to bring Irene with me so there will be no dramas with my father. Take it as a parting gift before he goes to jail. Once he is inside that cell, the wedding arrangement is over. I am sure the Bae family will threaten me by pulling out their shares, but who do they take me for, I got those covered.

I need to give Seungcheol Hyung a call to tell him about what is going to happen tonight. It is going to be a big event we need it to run smoothly, but having a big bomb like my father's arrest will give it a very explosive publicity.

Mingyu: Hyung

Seungcheol: Are you ready?

Mingyu: Yes Hyung, it's time to end all of this.

Seungcheol: I wish you luck brother, it's about time you live your life.

I said goodbye to hyung and dropped the call. I started preparing for the big night, gotta look my best for the cameras when they put me and my father's face on the front page of the newspaper.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Third Person POV

Wonwoo and the staff arrived at the venue an hour before the start of the party. This is to give the venue one last check to make sure everything will run smoothly.

Wonwoo: Now you stay there and be a good mother to that child on your belly.

Minghao just gave him a lazy nod showing Wonwoo that he doesn't really like the idea but he is going to obey anyway.

10 minutes before the doors open, you can already see some media people pooling outside. Once the event starts, the VIPs will walk through the red carpet and get their pictures taken and probably some brief interview to be included in the magazine's first issue.

Seungcheol: Okay guys, we are already here. This is it! I saw how hard you worked for this so I know this night is going to be successful, give yourselves a pat at your back for a job well done. Tonight, I just want all of you to socialize and enjoy.

And then the event has started, prominent figures in the entertainment as well as the business industry were walking the red carpet one by one. The seats are now starting to get occupied. The staff of Fierce Magazine started ushering and assisting the guests while the main program has not started yet.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
MINGYU's POV