WEIRD

WONWOO POV

I tried so hard to forget what happened that night. I felt stupid getting drunk on that place when I know he is just there. Being in this industry and accepting this position in this country I should have known better. It will be inevitable for us to meet eventually. I know I still haven't moved on and I am still affected by him but I have to do my best, for Hangyul, yes, for my son. I should be stronger than these unwanted emotions I cant remain as a slave of these emotions if want to give my son a better life. If Mingyu and I will meet again face to face, which I know will happen anytime soon, I will no longer be the weak Wonwoo he once left. I will be the Editor in chief of Fierce Korea, A man who is strong, skillful and works hard at his job and managed to reach the top with my own efforts. I will never give you the satisfaction of seeing me weak, or in pain Kim Mingyu! You can no longer break me!

————————————————————————————————————————————————
MINGYU POV

Losing Wonwoo that morning made me feel like I am back to zero. I have no leads as to where I can find him and this makes me feel like crap. All the things I achieved in my life, everything I have, they feel useless. Everything is useless if Wonwoo isn't beside me. But I know I shouldn't lose focus. One goal at a time, I am so close to gather all the evidences I need. Just wait for me Wonwoo, because once I have all these sorted out I am gonna look for you, and once I found you, I am not letting you go.

I am currently arranging some documents for tomorrow's board meeting when I received a text message from the person I hired to investigate all the crimes my father committed in the past. Aside from being powerful, my father is a very cunning man so everything I do must be calculated. One mistake could mean the failure of all my plans and a lot of people could get hurt.

INVESTIGATOR: Good evening Mr. Kim, I would just want to report to you about the updates of our investigation. I sent all the files in your email so you can read them. Please don't hesitate to message me if you need anything

Mingyu: Noted

I opened my email to check about the files. There were several cases I need to dig information about but getting them is like a needle on the haystack. As expected of that geezer, he knows how to execute his shady business. But I am full of faith, the truth always comes out.

A made a smile when I saw one of the files. Finally, one breakthrough!

My uncle's suspicious death, he died even before I was born but the story of how he caught an illness without a cure during that time was something quite controversial so I decided to explore it.

My uncle was the eldest son of grandfather and was the heir to all the riches of the Kim's. Knowing how greedy my father is I was convinced that he somehow had a participation in my uncle's death.

Back in 1990, A perfectly healthy man, started becoming weaker and weaker. He started vomiting blood, lost his hair and then got really sick to the point he can't even stand. He was admitted to the hospital and was assessed by the best doctors using the latest technology at the time. To everyone's surprise, they cannot point out the cause of the problems so they just adviced to keep him in the hospital to be monitored. Days went by and he never got better, he went into a coma and after a month, he passed away. This mysterious death had piqued the curiosity of a lot of people, some channels had even made documentaries about it, It made the headlines of the newspapers. "Heir of the country's biggest family's mysterious death" there were a lot of ridiculous theories that came out of it. He was taken by bad spirits, or he had a fight with supernatural entities. Some even say my uncle sold his soul to the demon. But I am not buying any of it, so here I am doing my own investigation. The task of solving this very cold case is hard especially when I can't get the full cooperation of the police. Getting help from them would mean noise that may reach my father, so i have to be very discreet. So, with my limited resources, I have to make things work. Now let me start here, discover what things I can find from my deceased uncle's old room in the Kim's ancestral mansion. Luckily, my grand father ordered to keep the room untouched to preserve my late uncle's memory. Fingers crossed I can find some hidden treasures in that place.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
WONWOO POV

All is set for the opening party. The team really did their best and I am so proud. The venue is already prepared, catering, entertainers, the media. We are so ready to rock this event!
It was a very tiring week but seeing our progress makes it worth it.

Wonwoo: Congratulations team!

everybody cheers!

Seungcheol: Mr. Yoon, have you already booked the restaurant?

Jeonghan: Yes sir!

Seungcheol: Guys, I just wanna send my gratitude to all your efforts by inviting you to a small dinner, I hope you are all free.

Jihoon: Sir can we eat anything??? (laughs)

Seungcheol: Of course! you all deserve it

With that, everybody went to the restaurant, It was a traditional italian fine dining which screams luxury. The CEO ordered a whole array of menu from pasta, steak, salads, pizza and many more. Everybody digged in and enjoyed their food but I noticed Minghao looking a bit pale.

Wonwoo: Hey, Hao you alright?

Hao: I am okay I am just feeling a bit weird.

Wonwoo: Food is gonna get cold how, it is free might as well enjoy(laughs)

Minghao then started picking up a piece of pizza but his next moves made the others look at him in shock.

Taehyung: Hao??? what are you doing?

Hao did not pay attention to him and started having a bite of that seafood pizza which he drizzled with maple syrup. He seemed like he was enjoying himself so they did not want to bother him but you can obviously see some of them were disgusted.

Wonwoo: Wont you get diarrhea with what you are eating?

Hao: (stops eating and looks at wonwoo with his eyes starting to get teary) But the CEO said we can eat anything(whines) why are you judging the food I wanna eat. I just felt it, I looked at the pizza and the maple syrup and imagining the taste made me drool...

Wonwoo: Okay Okay now, I am sorry, just enjoy your food and don't mind us okay. We will talk at home.

Seungcheol and the others are still wondering about what is happening so Wonwoo just gave them an almost apologetic look. He thinks he had an idea of what could be happening right now with Minghao.