[INTRODUCTION] Meet the OCs

It has come to my attention that some of my readers are NOT my followers from instagram! So I'm compiling a bunch of info on the characters and putting it here. Next to their names will be any ship names they're included in. They're in Rainbow Order! OCs will be added to this page as they're introduced in the scraps; currently, Harris, Umber, and Yuri have not made their writing debuts quite yet. 

AIDEN OCHRE [PHOTOSHOOT] [THE OCHRES]

Aiden is a 15-year-old modelling focus

Aiden is a 15-year-old modelling focus. He is a bisexual gender non-conforming cis boy; he uses he/him pronouns but enjoys wearing dresses and makeup! Aiden was adopted into the Ochre family when he was just a baby, and his parents never told him, but he figured it out in middle school. Aiden cares deeply about all of his siblings and is a wonderful, reliable big brother, but he's still a brat himself with a lot to learn! 

His boyfriend, Dorian (owned by https://www.instagram.com/daisydoo80/ ) is a serious and often depressed journalism/photography focus two years above him in school. They have an on-again-off-again relationship currently, but many of their stories take place in the future-- you should be able to track their relationship development through these scraps! Daisy has more of them on their account, https://www.wattpad.com/story/311903390-oc-drabbles

His best friend, arabelle ( https://www.instagram.com/minkdollclothes/ ), lives on a farm near the Ochres' and they've been besties since they first met as children. They dated for a bit in middle school but they're much better off as friends. They get expelled together and temporarily go to shadow high in their second year. 

TANYA SACHERTORTE [TANYESSA] [THE OCHRES] [TALLY]

Tanya is a 17-year-old, vegan culinary focus. She is a lesbian feminine-presenting agender person, and uses she/her pronouns. She is the cousin of Bebe and Aiden Ochre; she is on good terms with Aiden but hated Bebe for a long time because her abusive parents always compared the two, causing her to misplace her anger onto them. Rainbow High is Tanya's safe space, she loves living away from her old house and being independent from her parents. She runs away a little before she's 18, at which time she tells the Ochres about the abuse she's faced and is unofficially adopted into their family. She is half Black and half White, both sides with Germanic roots, so she can speak German-- in fact, it's what her parents speak at their farm house. Tanya is autistic and has a special connection with cows.