SAPIENCE: THE LIGHT SAGA

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher and author, except by reviewers, who may quote brief passages in a review. Some characters and events in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

Bible Verses have been used in reference, quotation, paraphrasing purposes unless stated otherwise. Lyrics are solely written by the author and by no means is to be used for any type of purpose unless used to make a cover of the original lyrics with direct reference to the author. Any other lyrics used have been referenced by the author of whose songs and version of songs they are. Sermons of real-life teachings have been used to educate others on a biblical principle and to emphasise the storyline.

No sermon or teaching is of the author unless stated otherwise. For full sermons visit the only official social media pages and websites of SCOAN, SCOAN THESSALONICA (Now known as CCOAN) and SPIRIT AND WORD MINISTRIES.

Editing by TASHAH. Front cover and book design by TASHAH. All photographs reproduced from Pinterest and or freepik, unless otherwise credited. Printed and bound in Australia, Perth

Published by TASHAH

Author: TASHAH

PERTH, WA, AU

Facebook & Instagram: @TASHAH

Amazon Author:@TASHAH

Goodreads: @TASHAH