CHAPTER 5

I realised that Daniel would not have known what he knew if he had not attained all of wisdom's attributes and truth.

"Because you have been sent here, you will need a notebook Dakota." I shot up to find John-David slowly advancing towards me.

I then spitefully remembered what this very man had done to me. Ignoring him, I returned back to the book to keep on reading.

"If you hold onto offence in your heart, you are only reading a novel. But let go of offence and you will read the Holy Bible, the Spirit of God Himself." He placed a Gold book in front of me. On it was written in white "Notebook".

It was A5 and accompanied by a golden French fountain pen. "You need it to write down your revelations, what you have learned from your readings and to note down which book and chapter you have read."

Relenting, I sighed and gave in to his gift of a notebook and a pen.

I turned around to see many other books in the likeness of the notebook I have received.

However none of them were gold. They were all in various shades of White, Blue, Green, Purple and Cream.

I opened my mouth to ask him why he had so many notebooks. His reply astonished me more than the sight itself.

"They are all of my notes from the Bible and past sermons held by my Mentor and brethrens." I looked at the Book I was reading in amazement.

"This one? The one I am holding?" I quizzically searched the room and He nodded once.

"You can read the same verse multiple times and receive multiple revelations." He went on to further explain how to read the Bible so that I would understand why the Bible had larger numbers and others in smaller font sizes.

He then told me that the Bible is full of many other Books inspired by the Holy Spirit. So I asked Him who the Holy Spirit was.

He only smiled and told me to continue reading. So before he left me I asked him another question, "Who are your Mentors and brethrens?"

He looked outside, probably contemplating whether he should tell me or not. "My Mentor, Prophet Tb Joshua, and my closest brethren, Prophet Leslie."

He opened the door and stood still. He gave me a glance. "Read the Bible if you want to have a relationship with God. For now I would advise you to read the book of Psalms and Proverbs. Enrich yourself in meditation and wisdom."

He softly closed the door and I could not hear any sound of footsteps from there.

I turned back to face the golden book and wondered why he gave me such colours.

Brushing it aside I wrote what I had learned. When I finished I got up with my notebook and pen but returned the Bible back in its original position.

I left the library by retracing my steps; going back the same way I came.

I found Gabriel eyeing his cup in the kitchen, so I laughed. He turned around quickly and glared at me. "YOU-You left me." I knew he was emotionally angry but did not want to cause a scene.

"I didn't just leave. I made sure you were alright." I uttered sheepishly.

"Were you in on this? Was this your plan to get us out of the mess Dad created?!" In that moment in time I had honestly forgotten about the mess we left back home.

My mind was so consumed and thoroughly occupied with the readings, the dreams and the Man who spoke to me.

I had forgotten that we were here on a mission. So I went around the house in search of John-David again. Gabriel was behind me, murmuring and complaining.