DEDICATION

Prophet Tb Joshua | June 5. 2021 | "Time for everything-time to come here for prayer and time to return home after the service"

A man who tremendously changed and saved my life. Who helped me to continue to believe in God. Someone who touched my spirit to the very core and helped me change my wretched ways. A man who I never got to meet in person and never crossed paths physically with; but a role model who greatly impacted me spiritually. He became my grandfather when I had none. A channel of shining light where there was darkness. A source of truth, salt and light. He fought the good fight and won the good battle. The joy we have is knowing we will see you next.

Pastor Evelyn Joshua

A woman so fully devoted to God and long suffering. Despite the apparent challenges life throws at her, she continues to stand firmly in Christ. She is an inspiration to all and a woman who possesses so much strength, through Christ, to continue on. Her actions have been heavily impactful to keep ourselves completely to God Almighty. To press in despite trying times. To maintain and regard ourselves as we are, children of God, with a Father who has not left us Orphans.

Prophet Leslie B Abraham

A God destined man who significantly impacted my life. Because of God through him I was able to be the best version of myself. Never turning his face from me despite my own weaknesses, he continued to encourage me through his many teachings and sermons. Someone whom I know God destined to greatly affect my life for the sake of my own salvation. In the midst of my darkness, hopelessness, faithlessness he became the channel of shining light in the midst of that darkness, a channel of hope in that hopelessness and faith in that faithlessness. My growth is because of God through him and Pastor Sarah Abraham.

Pastor Sarah Abraham

A woman who played one of the biggest roles in my life. A loving, kind, gentle, peace driven, and wise soul who never rejected those who came to her. She stood firm in the midst of her challenges and situations, and still managed to hold every one of her spiritual children together. She is a mother to many, including myself. Someone whom I found a place of refuge and I continue to pray for our Lord Jesus Christ to remember her for the love she possesses to many lost children.

And finally,

This is dedicated to especially my loving and supportive parents, family, friends and those who stood by me through the journey of this series. I love you all and may God richly bless you and remember you all for remembering me. Emmanuel, for God is truly with us. Good morning and win today.