CHAPTER 19

It was 9 months after Captain Paul, Hope and Faith went missing when we took into account the construction of the temple . The piece of architecture was immensely impeccable.

A grand, rich and elegant piece of structure that was completely breathtaking. I looked out the windows as men both great and small worked hard to create the structure in hope to construct something that would please the Lord.

We entered the mass Altar Room dedicated to God. This would be where service would be held and where prayer would take place.

The women handled the tapestry, quilts, scarlets and robes that delicately accentuated the room. In the centre of the room lay a pool pit that was built and acted as the Altar. A stream flowed down the centre of the altar with a glass slab on top.

The stream graciously flowed perpendicularly towards the back of the altar where a pond overwhelmed the back parameter of the grand altar room.

A waterfall gushed down the rocky walls as doves and ducklings swooped through the stream. There was a small bridge that ran above the pond so as that we would not interfere with the creatures that played and swam in it.

The bridge permitted everyone with a chance to become acquainted and intimate with the altar space.

Queen Shiphrah held a very pleased countenance as she flickered her gaze across the room. As she looked at me I kept my gaze held against hers. "Are you happy with this?"

"It is as the one the Lord told the children of Israel to build in the time of King Solomon. Surely this is the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ." She ran towards the altar and submerged her fingertips through the water. Tears welled in her eyes and I knew she was joyous. "Thank you for making this possible."

"Prophet John-David really requested for this to take place in order for Him to come and dwell with us. As it is, we're also constructing a dwelling space for him not very far from here for his privacy's sake." I further informed Queen Shiphrah as she made her way towards me.

"He is coming here? What about Hempton?" she questioned me.

"I am unsure whether he will be staying here indefinitely but I know that he will dwell here. However, at the grace and the mercy of the Lord Jesus Christ will the Lord provide." I reassured her.

When night fell, I took Queen Shiphrah towards one of the ponds closer to the Palace and away from the Temple.

Guards bordered the premises and I saw Gabriel and Troy conversing between each other.

"I don't know how to tell our brother the news." Gabriel breathed as he racked his hand through his thick locks. Recently he had started to grow out his beard and kept his hair racked back in a messy quiff. Troy patted his back and sighed.

"If King Dakota can forgive me, what makes you think that he won't you?" Troy's voice was soothing and calm.

"I don't know." Gabriel gritted. "What if he doesn't?"

"Why are you so worried? Tell him the same way you told me." Troy shrugged.

"The problem is that there is a high possibility of him flipping out or not accepting Ruth." There was a moment of pause as I realised that Gabriel told Troy whatever big news he could not tell me.

An overwhelming sense of abandonment cascaded over me as the thought of Gabriel not being able to tell me something that concerned him startled my heart.

Suddenly someone squeezed my hand and I remembered that I was still with Queen Shiphrah.

She was a calming sense of peace and love that I had never experienced before.