CHAPTER 21

"Welcome back Puah, we are so grateful to God to have granted you more time with us." I spoke as I embraced her like I would my mother.

"Good morning and win to every area of your life King Dakota." She blessed me as she went to hug Queen Shiphrah.

"Good morning and win today, mother." It was Queen Shiphrah who spoke in a tender manner as she embraced Puah like she would her mother.

"Good morning and win to every area of your life my dearest Queen Shiphrah." She blessed Queen Shiphrah as well. Prophet John-David held onto Puah's hand before we led them out.

Before us was the nation of Grakos and the inhabitants and followers of Prophet John-David.

"Your people have become my people and my people have become your people." Prophet John-David Spoke into the winds.

Standing before them I found it fit to address the people. The artists and journalists surrounded the grave site and I knew that the announcement had to be made today.

"People of Grakos, This day we receive and accept the Prophet of Queen Shiphrah who is my wife. Followers of Prophet John-David, no longer will you be segregated among my people, but you too have become people of my own!" I declared.

The artists sketched every scene and the journalist wrote down the happenings that took place so that it would be published to the entire nation and beyond. "This day, you all know that there is a Prophet and a Mother in our Midst. Let us this day welcome and celebrate the breath of life among us, for we are all ONE!" I raised my royal staff given to me by Lucy who always came prepared.

"Behold this is Our Mother Puah and the Prophet of the Lord Jesus Christ, Prophet John-David! Receive them as your Prophet and Mother!" I presented Prophet John-David and Puah.

Leading them to my private carriagess we travelled under my instruction to the Temple built according to the instruction given to me when we resided in Hempton.

As we got out of the carriages I noticed the delighted countenance both Prophet John-David and Puah possessed. The people had followed us even to this very step to see where we were going.

"As you requested, we built a temple for the Lord." I placed the master key dressed in gold and robed in diamond studs and rubies to the Prophet so that he could hold it in his hands. He opened the temple and the people shouted and celebrated. Nodding his head, Prophet John-David held the key before turning around to address me.

"Because of your obedience, this Nation shall be like Israel is to God, because he sees your genuine willingness through your consistency to remain in God's Word.-

No longer shall you fight for yourself as a nation, but the God of Prophet Leslie, and Prophet Tb Joshua shall fight all your battles for you." Then Prophet John-David led Puah through the Temple and we only allowed our royal journalists and artists to enter with us so that the temple was captured for Grakos to witness the Glory of God.

"It is so biblical" Puah gasped and I thanked Jesus Christ for his tender mercies and favours.

We celebrated the next week by visiting the temple to Glorify God and the grace that He had given to us. Then we celebrate another week having a True Prophet and Mother in the Lord, in our midst. The following week we celebrated the union of Queen Shiphrah and I. She was dressed so elegantly and impeccably that it was difficult not to thank the Lord.

Shiphrah's parents had been a part of those who had come with us from Hempton. We had also built their house at the same time as Prophet John-David's and Puah's house. Our families got to know each other and we were relieved that they got along quite well.

Later after the celebrations, in the night, we revealed the secret path from my Palace to the new home that belonged to Prophet John-David  and Puah. They had been residing in the palace for the past 4 weeks so that no one entirely knew where exactly they stayed for the sake of their own privacy.

It was Queen Shiphrah who pulled out the white box, laced in fabric that held a pure silver key with sapphire blue diamonds, gold specks and a gold chain. We also gave them another set of keys to a carriage registered in their names and sealed by my signet ring. I also assigned to them my best driver.

"May our Lord, Jesus Christ remember you for remembering us." Puah embraced Queen Shiphrah as Prophet John-David and I embraced each other as well.

"We love you both very much." We allowed them to rest in their own home for the remainder of the week as they would officially open up the Temple for the first Sunday Service in Grakos on the Sunday.

"Your heart can only be an instrument when it is made fit for God's services.

Our hearts can only be made spiritual when we live in the Word and the Word lives in us.

God's will is in His Word, that is why we say Scriptural Prayer releases the power of God.

God hears us when we pray and responds to us based on the condition and state of our hearts.

We must not forget our hearts when we pray. You can't ignore your heart.

It is a landing ground, the runway.

You must carry your heart along. We must be in an attitude of prayer at all times.

That is prayer for you, it is the greatest investment."

(Prophet Leslie Sermon on Prayer 26th September 2021)

The Word of the Lord had been given to us so that we enjoyed and delighted in these life changing teachings. I sat next to Shiphrah, writing my notes with the congregants of Grakos including those who travelled with us from Hempton.

I saw the three men who once held captive Prophet John-David and his family, writing notes and intently listening to the Word. I could not deny that even God had changed men like them.

Troy and Sarah, our sister, whom we met during the celebration of the Temple, sat next to a man whom we did not know.

Mark sat next to Troy and at the distance I also saw Katalina, Captain Paul, Faith and Hope seated together listening to the Word.

Gabriel and Ruth stayed until the end of the service so that they returned back to rule the cities appointed to them. Troy also went to the cities appointed to him.

I had yet to see Kristina and our young sister, Deborah. However we greeted and welcomed Sarah, Troy's twin sister, as our own. Mark remained humble and distant, his usual countenance soft and yet cheerful despite his own challenges. He focused on his journey with God, remaining faithful and surrounded himself with good companions.

Now I was reminded of the time I spent with these men, thus I went to greet Mark who spoke with Stephen, John, Max, Matthew and Luke outside the temple. Queen Shiphrah remained with Sarah engaging in a relevant conversation.

"My most trusted men. I have not forgotten the extra miles you went in order to protect my life and this nation. If you are willing to receive my gift of lands in which you delight, you will also be appointed as ministers and governors unto the cities in which I will give to you. -

For the Nation of Grakos is far too big and large to manage without the kind of men that you are." They thankfully received my gifts and they remained my most trusted men and greatest companions.

Prophet John-David and Puah remained with us in Grakos, building the Body of Christ in us. So much so that the neighbouring nations and the whole world knew that there was a true Prophet of the Lord Jesus Christ in our midst;

And that the God of Prophet Leslie, Prophet Tb Joshua, and Prophet John-David was very much and still till this day alive.