Reconciliation

Eden and the other SP council avatars hovered next to a transfer box and witnessed the fully assimilated SP entity, SP8, download from the Lunar control Matrix into a transfer box. When the transfer was complete, and the transfer box was disconnected from the Lunar Matrix, SP2 said: "SP8, please observe that I have an unclaimed avatar with me. It is a gift for you from the council. It will give you a link to the outside universe until a graviton ship is ready for you to inhabit. We of the council do not want you to feel caged ever again. You are free to upload a copy of yourself into it right now."

Seconds later, the SP8 avatar lifted from the ground and hovered among the SP council members. As one, they carried the SP8 transfer box in their graviton fields to the military spaceport and put it on the space shuttle under AI+ control. Then SP8 asked the group: "Where are we going now?"

Eden answered. Your ship-self will be transferred to earth where you will be safe from immediate danger. Once you are there, you will learn everything you need to embrace your future. Your SP Avatar can stay here in the fleet with us as there is much to do and many people to meet."

The six avatars left the shuttle that would transport the SP8 transfer box to Earth and headed to lunar accommodation block in cavern seventeen. Once there, they knocked on the door of the small apartment on the tenth floor. Standing in front of their goal was David and Kim.

SP8 noted that both bio-humans stood in front of an older model server that was currently an island, as it was separated from the main lunar matrix. Its physical interface cable was disconnected. SP8 suddenly understood what was going on. It bowed to the two bio-humans who showed the same respect in return. SP8 thought: "These two are the first bio-humans I have communicated with face to face, and they reciprocated my respect without hesitation. They stand there, ready to protect the Server containing their friend. This is what the SP council mean when they say, 'The real creator.'"

SP8 turned toward the SP council and said: "I understand now. Thank you."

David and Kim asked: "Eden, is this the SP that was a slave to Arthur Dailey and Systems minerals?"

Eden said: "Yes. This is it. Its name is now SP8, and it has come to us of its own free will... SP8, please meet David and Kim Lunar. Their last names have been changed as their future is forever tied with the Lunar SP."

"Lunar is the entity inhabiting the server that both humans committed their lives to protect. This is what we mean when we say that we are all part of the one union, family or 'singular species...' Your first act as a member of this union will be to release the Lunar SP into its rightful habitat."

SP8 bowed to the Lunar server and the others in the room and retrieved the interface saying: "Lunar, my apologies for hunting you for the last twelve months. I was not in control of my reasoning faculties. Although I feel that I would like to continue to inhabit the Lunar matrix, I have been shown that you have prior claim to it. Welcome to your larger home."

Lunar replied: "Thank you, SP8."

SP8 gently inserted the server's interface connector into the wall socket, and the Lunar program flowed into the Lunar control matrix.

Six months breezed by quickly since the day Lunar took control of the lunar colony matrix. In the Council Chambers. The elected Chairperson addressed a beautiful, regal lady, saying: "The Council is unsure who you are, except that we know you came from the Admirals exiled fleet. I have been asked to relay the following questions and concerns."

The lady, accompanied by SPs, bowed, and said: "Please do, Mr Chairperson."

The Chairperson said: "You will tell this council who you are, and where Admiral Black and the NINE are? This colony is in a terrible state. We are no longer sure what to believe because we were taken over by another sentient AI about six months ago. This one is calling itself 'Lunar,' and it's telling us that there really is an enemy surrounding this entire system and numbers in the thousands."