Chapter 1

Someone is chasing a man in the dark alley of Seoul. The man is running continuously for his dear life  until he bumped into a Man who chuckles seeing him in this condition 😏.

That someone  is non other than the sniper of the group Yoshinori Watanabe " Jeon Jungkook"🛐 and the one with whom the man bumped into is the most dangerous man alive on earth and the fucking Mafia Leader and heir of the Group Yoshinori Watanabe " Min Yoongi"🔥

Sweat started to form on the forehead of the man who was trying to escape after giving the secret information and plans to Min Yoongi's rival gang.

The man kneel down and started to beg from the mafia but there's no forgiveness in the vocabulary of Min Fucking Yoongi for  betrayers.

Min Yoongi:- look at this bitch sharing our information with others and now begging me to forgive him ( he chuckles)
What do you say jk? What should I do with him ? Should I just shoot him right here right now in this fucking dirty place or or or should I give him proper treatment of torturing before killing??

Jk smirks and said :- there's no need of a faggot like him in our basement Suga. Just fucking kill this bastard !!

Suga smirked and said- Any last wish?😏

Man :- please boss I'm begging you , just leave me for this once, and I promise I will never do it again and damn!!  a bullet was directly hit in the mouth of the kneeling man💥.

Suga:- see I granted your wish by fucking freeing you from this world ✨
A bastard like u don't deserve to live .
Then he looked at all the  members of the group and said to them with a cold stare "if anyone tries to betray me then the consequence will be worse then this put this thing in your fucking head and clean this mess!! "

Jk :- Suga Mr. Min wanted to meet with you . He called me yesterday and told me  this to tell you. He will be waiting for you at the headquarters at 5 pm. So we should leave soon from here and yes all of you don't leave any evidence here . Got it?

Yes sir !! All the members said in unison.

TIME SKIP

At the headquarters of Yoshinori Watanabe

Suga and Jk got down from their car and went towards the building.
While entering everyone bows towards them and with a simple nod they headed towards the headquarters through the elevator.

They reached there at sharp 5 pm and there Mr. Min is waiting for them .
They both shared a glance at each other and then Mr. Min told them to sit with him.
After that Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Jhope and Kai came and they also sat with them.

After a while Soobin came into the room with coffee and some snacks and bows to them and then left from there .

Taking a deep breath Mr Min started to tell them why they are gathered here.

Mr . Min :- Listen to me  carefully, I called all of you to tell   very important thing and the thing is that our rival gang  
"BLACK EAGLES" is plotting a very dirty play towards us to put us down. And I got to know about this yesterday only.  And according to their plan they are going to send a group member of them as  a spy who will disguise himself as a college student in our college only.

So, I want all of you to join our college as soon as possible by playing different roles.
And it will also give you an experience of how to play different roles to manage your mission.

And the benefit of this will be the degree and the certificate you all will get .
Therefore no one can put a finger on all of you in the means of education as well as experience.

And yeah one more thing, they will send the spy as a transferred student in the second year. So you all join college from this year only so no one can doubt you all . So, you all decide by yourself that, what you all are going to do.

All the best !!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok lovelies this is  for today's chapter I hope you all like it .

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Tell me what you are thinking about this story and suggest some good plots.

Have a nice day!!

Will update soon🤝

Sorry for the grammatical errors 🐸
I hope you ignored it 🥲

Bye meet you all soon with the next update 😉😌