Chapter 2

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Mr . Min :- Listen to me carefully, I called all of you to tell a very important thing and the thing is that our rival gang
"BLACK EAGLES" is plotting a very dirty play towards us to put us down. And I got to know about this yesterday only. And according to their plan they are going to send a group member of them as a spy who will disguise himself as a college student in our college only.

So, I want all of you to join our college as soon as possible by playing different roles.

And it will also give you an experience of how to play different roles to manage your mission.

And the benefit of this will be the degree and the certificate you all will get .

Therefore no one can put a finger on all of you in the means of education as well as experience.

And yeah one more thing, they will send the spy as a transferred student in the second year. So you all join college from this year only so no one can doubt you all . And you all decide by yourself that, what you all are going to do.

All the best!!

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

It's been a week from that day and all of them decided that which role they're going to play in their college.

So according to that they made their I'ds like Namjoon is going to be the H.O.D , Jin is going to be the biology professor and Jungkook and Taehyung is going to be a college student in the arts major.

And talking about Kai and Jhope they're are going to be a college professor as well but they will not going to take regular classes as someone needs to look after there gang activities as well.

And Now talking about the almighty Min Yoongi , So he also decided to disguise himself as a college student who's majoring in business also with a side subject in music department.
(Ok I don't know about these two much so cope up with it 😭)

They all joined University one after each other giving a gap of at least 1 week so that no one can doubt them.

TIME SKIP :- to 1 year

(I'm sorry idk how to manage the time for 1 year straight so I just skipped it 🥲)

It's been one year since they all  joined the University and Min Yoongi became the college heartthrobe.

Talking about Jungkook and Taehyung everyone tries to get inside their pants but they clearly decline each one of them by telling them  that,  they are dating each other.

Many of them get jealous, many of them have started to admire them and they all even made a group . Just because they wanted to give information and to know about their love life .  And they named it as "WE ARE TAEKOOKERS"🌝.

And of course these two guys became the power couple of the college.

                    (POWER COUPLE)

Everything is going smoothly till now and they're enjoying their college life.

But yesterday they all decided to shift in the dorms as the second year of the college has been going to start now and they need to focus on each and every activities that is going on in the college.

Jungkook and Taehyung are very lucky as they got the same dorm.
They are literally squealing.

But here the mafia Min Yoongi is very trusfrated because he have to share his dorm with some stranger and he don't fucking want that and also he have to behave like a normal student only. He don't want someone to interfere in his personal life. He needs privacy to encounter all the mafia activities. So now he needs to be more aware of his surroundings.

Yoongi POV:-

Now I need to be more precise * sighs *.
I just came into my dorm room and settled down everything . Aishh!!  I don't know who's going to be my roommate. I hope he's not a bastard/ bitch 😮‍💨

This year is going to be difficult for me .
I hate this !! Now college life has really started to sucks . I hate these assignments fuck!!

I was cursing in my mind then only I Heard a knock on the door.
I think it must be my roommate.

I went towards the door and opened it
and there was standing someone whom I didn't expect 😳.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok lovelies this is for today's chapter.

Sorry for the short chapter 😭

Ignore the grammatical errors 🐸

Please vote and comment 🙏

What do you think about who's the roommate of yoongi?

Ok tell me are you liking this story??

Should I continue writing this?

Suggest me some ideas 💡 to continue.

College life really sucks . I hate assignments and tests .🥲

Also my examination is soon going to start and here I'm shamelessly writing ff😭.

Will update soon ig.😮‍💨

Bye sweeties and will meet you with the next update.👀🤍