Chapter 21

PREVIOUS CHAPTER :-

Kazuya felt really hurt doing this but again said "I'm really sorry Jimin. If you could then please forgive your hyung" and then he hung up the call .

Jimin broke down and started sobbing so badly. He feels like his world crashed totally. Now what will he do. How's he gonna achieve his dream.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

JIMIN POV

Why God why ?? Why always me?? Am I suffering enough?? You swear that you will make life hell na?? You take away my everything. Please god spare me this time. I'm not that strong. How I'm gonna achieve my dreams now. I don't want to seems like a beggar to someone. God please help me. Mom dad where are you. Your Minnie is missing you so much. He can't stand against this world anymore. Please come to Minnie.

Mingyu hyung where are you?? I hate you all

Mingyu hyung where are you?? I hate you all . You promised me that you will never leave. You are all liars . I hate you all . You all never loved me.

Author POV

Jimin was crying so badly. Yoongi who's sleeping on his bed woke up listening to his sobs and sniffing sound.

He got so shocked and stood up quickly and run to Jimin who's crying non stop while sitting on the floor. Yoongi feels a pang in his heart. He feels like someone is stabbing his heart with a knife several times.

Yoongi bent to Jimin's level and asked in his softest voice " hey Jimina what happened to you?? Jimina are you alright?? Tell me did someone say something bad to you hmm??

Jimin look at Yoongi with his teary eyes and said while hiccuping " Yoongiahhhhh I'm looking really pathetic right?? But you don't have to pity me. I came this far then I can find a way to escape from this situation as well"

Yoongi got really hurt listening to Jimin's word but said nonetheless "Jimina what are you saying?? I'm not pitying you. You ... You are really.... special to me . At least tell me what happened to you??"

Jimin said while tears are brimming from his eyes "I lost my job hyung. How am I going to survive, how am I going to pay my fees, no job can give me the money which I'm getting from that job "

Yoongi felt really guilty and hugged Jimin while comforting him and mumbling sweet things in his ears like "it's ok Jimina. Everything is going to be alright. You just focus on your dreams right now. I promise we will together find a solution of your situation. Stop crying baby hmm. It's hurting me to see you cry like this "

(Please imagine he's crying in Yoongi's embrace)

Jimin slowly started to calm down and after a while sweet snores started coming from his mouth. Yoongi looked down to see that Jimin was sleeping like a baby while snuggling to his chest seeking for warmth.

A warm smile made on Yoongi's face as he slowly picked Jimin up in a bridal style and laid him down on his bed then he covered him in a blanket and left the room.

Yoongi went to the rooftop to clear his mind. He's really feeling guilty. He thought "I'm really sorry Jimina but it's better for you. I will definitely find a good job for you. Where you will be safe and sound. I know if you get to know that I'm the reason behind this situation of yours then you will surely hate me. I'm really sorry"

And without even his knowing tear escaped from his eyes.

Yoongi POV:-

I was thinking about Jimin's situation only but suddenly my phone started ringing. It was from Hoseok . I received the call he said to me "Yoongi what we are going to do with that Lia as we know that what her motive is and who she is . So I don't think it is better to keep her free without any care."

I hummed and said "Hobi it's not the right time to take action against her . We will wait for the correct timing until then still keep  eyeing on her. You got me right."

He replied ok and hung up the call.

I never thought Lia will be the....

Well actually I got to know about her the day when Jimin started ignoring me from the time when this Lia came and poured her juice on him.

I knew this bitch have done something to him as he always bully the one who have a crush on me or whoever tries to get closer to me.

I don't know why but she always seems suspicious to me.

I know she's not the student who joined from the second year but still my mind says that this girl has to do some thing with all the things that's happening here.

So from that day I thought to keep an eye on her . If there's nothing about her then it's ok.

But one day I saw her escaping from the
dorm like a thief and she's literally not looking like what she pretended.

The outfit she's wearing and the thing which shocked me more is that she's holding a gun in her hand.

I thank God that I wasn't sleepy that day and decided to go for a walk outside, otherwise I couldn't have found about her

I started following her secretly. Then I saw a luxurious black car come and she went inside it. And the car moved away.

I was too shocked with all this . It feels like I became fool for the first time.

From that day I put camera all over the college and told my man to follow her .

One day a man told me that he has cleverly placed a microphone under Lia's car.

I was so glad to hear this news and rewarded him .

And eventually I got to know that she's none other than but the daughter and the next heir of BLACK EAGLES group and she's here just to know about our hide outs and to collect the information about us and the spy thing is faked by their gang just to distract us.

I told about this to my group members immediately. And they suggest me to tell this news to Yakuza's group as well after all we are collaborating with them so they have rights to know this.

.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok lovelies that's all for today's chapter 👀

Share your thoughts with me

Should I continue this story because I think lately it's getting too boring and uninteresting.

And I asked you all about that do y'all want mpreg or not?? But sadly no one replied me.

Please guys don't be silent readers it hurts .

Do vote and comment.

Bye bye take care y'all

Love you