Chapter 24

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

I started to drive at full speed and on the way I connected the call with Jin Hyung and told him about everything and also told him to prepare everything for the treatment of Jimin.

I'm feeling really guilty now. I hope you will be fine Jimin.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV:-

After 10 minutes Yoongi finally reached one of his mansion. Yoongi got out of the car while carrying Jimin in his arms, and started to go inside the mansion hurriedly. All the guards bow to him while hanging their head low.

Jimin had lost so much that he had fainted through drive . He tried really hard to open his eyes because of Yoongi but in the end he couldn't.

Yoongi was very scared. He did not know what to do. As soon as he went inside the mansion, he made Jimin lie down on the couch .

Yoongi was never scared of anything in his life, but today fear could be seen on his face.  His heart was beating very fast.  And then he started to shout "Jin Hyung, Jin Hyung , come quickly, Jimin has lost a lot of blood and he has become unconscious"

As soon as Jin  hears Yoongi's voice, he  comes running down the stairs along with the medical kit.

Jin started checking Jimin condition while Yoongi was standing beside them.

After a while Jin is done with bandaging Jimin's wound and told Yoongi that " Jimin shouldn't do something using his hands and atleast have bed rest for 3 days straight and give him foods rich in nutrients and there's no need to worry about. He will get conscious in a few hours "

Yoongi hummed as Jin prescribed him some medicines.

And then a guard came suddenly and bowed to them .

He said " Boss , Mr. Min called and said that he wants to meet you at the headquarters and somehow he seems so tensed"

Jin frowned listening to this but Yoongi was still standing there with his emotionless face.

After conveying the message of Mr. Min the guard again bows to them and leave from there.

Then Yoongi spoke to Jin "Hyung inform everyone about this. We are going to meet dad at 5 pm."

Jin hummed and then said  "Yoongi, pick Jimin up and lay him on the bed."

"Then Yoongi took Jimin to the guest room, gently laid him on the bed, and told one of the maid to take care of him."

TIME SKIP:- at the headquarters

Mr . Min , Jin and kaihope alongwith taekook are waiting for Yoongi and Namjoon's arrival .

Few minutes passed then Yoongi entered the room.

Everyone present inside the room except group members and Mr

Everyone present inside the room except group members and Mr. Min bows to him.

There was a lot of seriousness in the air. Everyone present in the room was tense.

No one was dared to say anything.

Mr. Min was very tense and there was no expression on his face.  It seemed as if this was the calm before the storm.

Then Yoongi came and stood next to Jin. After giving his coat to one of the Men present inside the room.

Finally the silence in the room broke by none other than Min Yoongi who asked Jin about Namjoon's arrival

And in return Jin replied that he will be here in just a few minutes.

Jin was just saying this when Namjoon came inside.

Then everyone  inside the room started waiting for Mr

Then everyone  inside the room started waiting for Mr. Min to say something.

And finally he looked at Yoongi and said "first time in my life I'm feeling very disappointed with you my son. You never loss yourself in any type of critical but this time what happened son?? Don't you know what you have done hnn??"

Yoongi head got down in shame . This is the first time his father said these type of words. It's hurting him so much but still he maintain his cold face .

And asked his dad "Dad can you tell me clearly what you wanted to say??"

Mr. Min take a deep breath before saying " The man you have killed is one of the member of Yakuza group.  They were very angry, and moreover, they were about to break all contact with us. They felt that we had betrayed them because in the contract it is mentioned that we wouldn't harm each other, but we broke that rule. But somehow I console them and clear everything but I'm tensed about what if our enemies got to know about this?? Then it will be very dangerous for us"

Situation was turning more serious with every passing second. Mr. Min and Yoongi seemed tensed for the first time afterall Yakuza is one of the most powerful group in the world.

And if things go wrong between these two groups, then there will be devastation.

Finally Yoongi spoke "Forgive me, Dad. I didn't know how this happened, and I had no idea that man was a member of the Yakuza group. But why was he following me in the first place? He even attacked us."

And now this question was dancing in everyone's mind. Just then, Yoongi and Namjoon looked into each other's eyes, and Yoongi signaled that he should meet him after all this.

Mr. Min nodded his head understandingly and said " I don't know either about this but I want you to find about everything and make everything alright"

And without listening a word he leave from there .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok lovelies that's all for today's chapter 👀

And I'm sorry for this much late update.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter 👀

Share your thoughts with me and Don't forget to vote and comment 😉

Meet you all with the next update 😽 🫶🏻

Bye bye take care you all 🥹❤️