Chapter 13

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Author POV:-

Both the boys are sleeping peacefully after all they both are too tired after doing their respective works.

But a knock was heard on the door disturbing their peaceful sleep.
As they both groaned and jimin stood up while mumbling who's here this time.

He opened the door but saw two unfamiliar faces so he said "umm yes!! How may I help you??

CURRENT CHAPTER :-

Well they're none other than jhope and Kai.

So they both answered "that's how you question your professor?? Don't you have manners about how you should greet elders??

Jimin became too embarrassed and said "umm I'm really sorry sir, I didn't ever see both of you and you both looked so young so I couldn't think of anything else"

" It's ok we are here to meet Yoongi. You must be his roommate right "

Jimin replied yes sir please come inside.

They both entered and looked around and saw Yoongi laying on his bed half asleep .

Kai shouted " Min Yoongi!! You idiot still laying on the bed . Come on get up and come with us along with your all the documents in my office. I don't know how many times I have been called you by Pune, my and jhope sir's assistant and even we both personally messaged you but still you didn't come. It seems like we are the students and you are our professor. This is the last time I'm warning you "

Yoongi embarrassingly said " I'm really sorry professor. Wait outside for a few minutes I'm coming after being ready. "

After sometime yoongi got ready and said to Jimin see you later while moving outside of the dorm.

As they all went outside the building.
Suga said to them " you both are enjoying it very much hnn?? And Kai you wow what an idea you came up with, for really you dared to shout at me the mafia king Suga in front of Jimin !! I mean you really got guts brotha. Now should I give you some treatment??

Kai replied internally smirking " I'm sorry Suga but I couldn't think of anything else but why is this affecting you this much? Is it because of that Jimin guy ??

Suga got shocked and said " umm guys forget that tell me why you both call me??"

This time jhope replied " well everyone is waiting for you on their respective cars as we should now go to the XXX cafe otherwise we will get late"

Suga nodded and they all started walking but Suga noticed Jhope limping so he said smirking "next time have some mercy on jhope, kai"

Jhope blushed hard and started walking quickly to escape from the situation as soon as possible.🤣

MEANWHILE WITH JIMIN

Jimin POV

Thank god Yoongi left otherwise I don't know what excuse I will give to him.

Today is the day I'm going to meet Kazuya Hyung at XXX cafe.

I hope I got some bonus as it will be beneficial and helpful for me in future.

After Yoongi went outside I also got ready hurriedly and went to my mentioned destination.

TIME SKIP :- at XXX cafe

Yoshinori Watanabe group members enter inside the cafe and everyone takes their respective positions for finding the spy.

Namjoon and Jin are checking the camera inside a room , which they both fixed all over the cafe.

Jungkook is standing in front of the entry.

Whereas Taehyung is standing at the exit door.

Talking about Kai and Jhope. They both are walking and acting like a regular customer while observing everything.

And Suga is sitting beside the bar .
Where various types of expensive alcohol are placed.

Well the club is owned by none other than Jin.

(The club interior looks something like this)

.
(The club interior looks something like this)

It is one of the most expensive clubs.
And only gang activities take place in the mentioned club

Only those persons are allowed in the club who have a specific pass which allows the person to enter the club.

Suga was observing everything but then he caught a familiar figure talking with a guy whom he knows well .

They both are none other than Jimin and Kazuya ft. Kauwa guy.

Various thoughts started erupting in Suga's mind like

What JIMIN is doing here??

What type of job did he do ??

Does he lie to him about his part time job??

( Well Jimin once told Yoongi that he's working in a nearby restaurant to earn money)

How does he enter inside the club??

Maybe this Kazuya has some connections with it.

I hope he's not doing what I'm thinking

Doesn't he know that it's not a safe place for him??

He's thinking all this in his mind but then he saw a guy entering inside the club wearing the same outfit as Jin had mentioned.

He informed everyone about this through the microphone and they all got alert and started observing his every move .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok lovelies that's all for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it 🥲

Ignore the grammatical mistake 🐸

Share your thoughts with me.

What do y'all think about which type of job Jimin is doing??

Should I continue writing this story 😭
You guys are not voting and commenting on it.

Please vote and comment.

Bye take care of yourself y'all