Chapter 19

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Jimin wave his hands in front of him and said "Yoongi! Yoongi!! 👋🏻 heyy where are you I'm asking you something"

Finally he came to his senses and two words just escaped from his mouth "My Angle ".

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV:-

After hearing this Jimin blushed furiously and said with a shy smile while stuttering cutely "umm ..did.. you..uh said... something?"

Yoongi grinned while seeing him and said "You're looking beautiful Jiminahh"
He loves how much a single word from him makes his baby blush like this. Only he has this much effect on Jimin.

(That's what Jimin is wearing for the inauguration)

Jimin again blushed furiously and said with a shy smile "Umm thank you Yoon . Can you drop me at the inauguration ceremony??"

Yoongi replied " of course but what will I get for that hmm?? "

Jimin replied sincerely " Umm whatever you want I will give you if that's in my budget "

Yoongi replied " then I wanted to see you performing so can I also come with you?"

Listening to this statement of Yoongi. Jimin's heart skips a beat and he just nodded and suddenly he was pulled into a hug by none other than Yoongi.

He got shocked first and eventually hugged back.  And then Yoongi wishpered in his ears slowly " Jiminahh this is your first step towards your dream. Don't be nervous. Be yourself and if you feel any type of hesitation just look for me I will be there for you ok. All the best love "

Jimin feel so overwhelmed listening to Yoongi's word so he just hugged him more tightly as he's becoming emotional. He feels like atleast there's someone who's here for him. He's already missing his parents and brother so much.

After few minutes both the boys detached himself from each other and Yoongi kissed Jimin on his forehead.

No words got exchanged between them they are just talking through their eyes.
And both knew that they fell for each other so hard.

TIME SKIP:- AT THE INAUGRATION CEREMONY

AUTHOR POV:-

Jimin is feeling really nervous because there's a change in the plan. Actually firstly Mr. Sam had told Jimin that he's going to perform in the middle of the function time.

But now he said that Jimin has to sing at the start of the function only to welcome the guest.

Soon all the guest started settling down in front of the stage on the chairs and sofas.

And the history started blabbering about the event details and after that he finally called Jimin to come on the stage and give his performance.

Jimin started biting his lips in nervousness and his hands started sweating. Yoongi saw this and he holds Jimin's hand and looks into his eyes  maintaining the eye contact and said " You're going to make the stage on fire 🔥 . All the best baby !! Fighting!!" and kissed on his forehead.