Chapter 16

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Jimin was so tired and sleepy as he closed his eyes yoongi hugged him cuddling him and gave a forehead kiss on Jimin's head.

The moon witnesses their love ✨. Even if they both didn't confess yet but somewhere they both know that they fall for each other so hard.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV:-

Yoongi opened his eyes slowly and he found Jimin snuggling into him . He kept staring at him for a long time and thought that when he got so lucky to find an angle for him.

He promised to himself that he will always protect him and soon gonna propose to him.

Yeah he had clarified his feelings that he's in love with Jimin . His baby mochi .

He slowly removed his hands from Jimin's head and put a pillow there in the place of it.

And get up , get ready of course he has to wear those clothes only cause they're still in the ground only.

He collected all the things and then went towards Jimin who's still sleeping without any care.

Yoongi wrapped him in the blanket like a burrito and took him in a bridal style.

And slowly headed towards their dorm room with sneaky steps so no one could catch him.

TIME SKIP: at the dorm room

Author POV

Yoongi laid down Jimin on his bed and then went to the washroom and came with a wet towel for cleaning Jimin.

After he cleaned Jimin then Yoongi made Jimin wear his shirt and shorts and tuck him in the blanket.

After that he went again to the backyard to get the remaining stuff.

After a few minutes he came back to the dorm room and lay down on the bed just beside Jimin who's still in a deep slumber and started to cuddle with him.

Both the boys are sleeping so peacefully in each other's embrace.

TIME SKIP :

After some hours both the boys woke up and went to take their classes.

(Ofcourse today they missed their first two classes 😙)

Yoongi is behaving too much possessive and caring towards Jimin from today onwards which Jimin's is liking too much secretly.

Soon they went to the cafeteria to eat their lunch and taekook were already sitting there waiting for them.

They all were eating their lunch while chit chatting but soon a boy came and informed Jimin that the principal sir was calling him in his cabin.

Everyone got confused and Jimin nodded his head and went to the Principal's cabin.

AT THE PRINCIPAL CABIN

Jimin entered inside the cabin while saying May I come in sir as the principal nodded.

The principal told him to sit .

Jimin sat on the chair and asked " Umm Sir why I'm being called here?? Is there something important??

The principal smiled and said " actually I called you here because Mr. Sam liked your songs very much and he wanted to give you a chance. So he invited you to his Motel for singing at the inauguration ceremony of the said Motel.

So prepare yourself for that. I hope you will make me proud, my child. God bless you."

Jimin got so happy after listening to this news and nodded his head while smiling and said " thank you sir for considering me like this. This means a lot to me."

The principal smiled sincerely and tapped on his head in a gentle way like a father.

Jimin bowed to him and went outside the office.

Jimin POV:-

I'm so happy today. Finally I'm going to take a step towards my dream.

It will surely draw me a little bit of fame .

And after all I'm going to get money for a good reason not like how I'm getting it right now.

I'm going to tell this to Yoongi. He will also feel good after listening to this news. I hope so.

AUTHOR POV:-

Jimin told everything about the opportunity to both Yoongi and taekook.

They all praised him and encouraged him for that.

Then they all went to their respective class to take further lectures.

But little did they know somewhere, someone is planning something very bitchy for them.

TIME SKIP :-

Jimin POV:-

After completing everything (part time job) I finally came to my room. I can finally sleep peacefully now.

Yoongi is still not here yet.

Maybe he went out for something important.

MEANWHILE WITH YOONGI

YOONGI POV:-

Well I didn't forget the incident happened few days ago after all I fucking see Jimin in that club.

I tried to find out about it alone cause I didn't want to involve anyone for now but then I thought to ask Jin Hyung as he's the owner of the club.

And I'm really curious and worried about this topic so I couldn't think straight and asked Jin Hyung to find out what Jimin was doing there that day and what kind of work he did for a living.

I hope he will find out about this soon.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and it was from Jin Hyung.

And he said "Yoongi I got to know what kind of Jimin work he does and I never thought he would do something like this. He seems like a really kind and innocent boy. Basically he's a...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok lovelies that's all for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it 🥲

Don't be silent readers guys do vote and comment.

I know this chapter is really boring but I couldn't think of something funny right now cause my mind is really fucked.please don't mind it.

Well I said hope you like it but I will not after I also don't like it. Pfttttt😂😂

I know you all are cursing me right now 😂😂 but don't forget that your this author is sometimes really behaves like a devil 😈.

Btw guess what kind of did he do😙

And sorry for the late update actually my second semester exams are going on so I'm kinda busy and fucked up.

Hope you all understand my situation.

Take care of yourself y'all 🌝