Chapter 12

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

After a few seconds we parted our lips and  looked at each other and again collided our lips into a hungry kiss . I started to pull him closer and wrapped my hands on his tiny waist. He put his hands on my shoulder and kissed me back with the same passion. We both are pouring our emotions in the kiss.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV:-

After that day everything is going smoothly. Kazuya apologised to Jimin for that day.  They both are now in good circumstances but Yoongi is not liking that . Jimin was helpless cause he's the only person who gave him work.
Talking about Lia she was awfully silent for now .

MEANWHILE WITH KAIHOPE

Aghh hyung....mmngh I'm really sorry .
I didn't know that guy really had some bad intentions about me .

Jhope said breathing heavily.

FLASHBACK

So the thing which happened a few minutes ago is that Jhope is so frustrated because he got to know that Kai loved him back and he is really behaving like a scaredy cat to confess.

So jhope told Jungkook and Jin about this. And they both suggest him an idea while smirking internally to make his Kai hyung jealous by going on a date with some other guy.

And basically the guy and all the arrangements are done by them.

When Kai came to headquarters he looked for Hoseok but wasn't able to find him . So he asked about him to Jin and he told him that Hoseok went on a date with some random guy as we(Jin and Jungkook) arranged a blind date for him at xyz cafe .

Kai POV:-

After I return from the XXX club to headquarters as I went there to check is everything prepared for catching the fucking spy. Since today is the day when he's going to come.

I was looking for my hobi but I wasn't able to find him. So I asked about him to Jin Hyung and the thing which he said next made me lose my composure .

I fucking lost him. I'm really a coward who wasn't able to confess his feelings to his lover whom he's loving from childhood. Did I really lose him?
Didn't he ever love me?
Various thoughts are coming into my mind and I don't know when my eyes got blurry and a tear escaped from it.

But suddenly Jin Hyung hugged me and whispered in my ear "it's never too late, go and claim him as yours . Fight with the one who's trying to snatch him from you".

And I ran towards my car and directly reached to the fucking cafe..

But I didn't see him here either. So I asked about him from the waiter and he told me that hobi just left from there here 2 mins ago. I became restless and started finding him like a mad man .

While finding him I reached the parking area and the scene which I witnessed in front of me made my blood boil.

That fucking bastard is going to kiss my hobi  forcefully.

I ran towards them and kicked that mother fucker harsly on his manhood.

And hugged Hoseok tightly and he hugged me back. But then I whispered in his ear "today I'm going to show you whom you belong to" and dragged him to my car and pushed him inside while kissing him passionately.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Aghh hyung....mmngh I'm really sorry .
I didn't know that guy really had some bad intentions about me .

Jhope said breathing heavily.

"Today you wake up the beast inside me . You're not going to be able to walk for an entire week baby boy. Mark my fucking words. " Kai said sensually in hobi's ears.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you will remember only my name from now on. Baby You're fucking mine and only mine. I'm not going to give up on you. You are my property. Only I have the right to see you like this. I love you hoba . I fucking love you so much. I thought I lost you . Never do this again with me. It fucking hurts here "  Kai said while putting his hands on his heart in a cracked voice which full of pain.

"Finally I'm so happy rn . I never thought this day would come into my life. I love you too Kai . I really love you from my childhood but I was waiting for you to confess for a long time but you never take a step towards this so Jin Hyung and we planned to make you jealous that you could confess to me. But I really didn't even know that the guy would do something like this." hobi said with teary eyes 👀.

(Many of you thinking hobi is also a Mafia member he should know self defence. So actually he knows it but the guy was a fucking bodybuilder who works in UFC therefore hobi couldn't able to escape from him)

They both stared at each other while communicating with their eyes which were holding a lot of love towards each other and soon collided their lips once again hungrily. Kai grabbed jhope from his neck and entered his tongue into hobi's mouth as he started sucking his tongue. Hobi put his hands in Kai's head grabbing his soft hair moaning shamelessly.

After a few minutes Kai made Hoseok touch his dick by holding his hands putting on it and wishpered seductively in his ears " this is standing only in front of you kitten only you. Only you have this effect on me. Look, It's so hard, helps me . Please your master with all of you. Show what all have you got "

That's what jhope wanted to listen to for a long time as he pushed him and unzipped Kai's pants and sneak his hands inside his boxer and grabbed his length into his soft yet strong hands and started stroking it rapidly.

Kai never felt this kind of pleasure in his entire life. Of course he's a virgin but sometimes he masturbates and the pleasure he's receiving right now is way too better than that as he said while moaning " .. yeah... Nghh like this...kit ..ten   ... Put it ...inside your... pretty..ngahh ..mouth"

(Ok you unholy people I'm not writing more 🥲👍🏻)

TIME SKIP:- In Jimin's and Yoongi's dorm room.

Author POV:-

Both the boys are sleeping peacefully after all they both are too tired after doing their respective works.

But a knock was heard on the door disturbing their peaceful sleep.
As they both groaned and jimin stood up while mumbling who's here this time.

He opened the door but saw two unfamiliar faces so he said "umm yes!! How may I help you??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok lovelies that's all for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it 🥲

Finally KAIHOPE are together yayy!!!

Ignore the grammatical mistake 🐸

Guys we reached 1k reads
congratulations to all of you as well ✨

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters

Bye meet you all with the next update 😉

Take care  my cupcakes 🎀