Chapter 7

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Yoongi POV:-

As I stepped inside the class, I looked for Jimin but he's not arrived yet.

So I thought about sitting in the back seat this time.

As I seated back all the back seats were filled by boys and girls.

After 4 to 5 mins Jimin finally came into the class . He looked kinda shocked and confused as the front seat was blank and then he looked back and noticed me sitting on the backbench and his confusion was long gone.

So, he sat on the front bench.

As he seated I stood up and went to sit beside him .

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

TIME SKIP :- at the cafeteria

Yoongi POV:-

It's lunch break now so Jimin and I are waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook.

Five minutes passed and they both came. We all sat down on our regular place with our food plates.

We were eating our food but then I saw a boy come to Jimin and sit beside him and said to him "Hey Chim what's up?

Chim why he's calling him by a nickname are they both are that close I thought. Why he's clinging on him. This mf ahhh!!

And I unintentionally squinted my eyes towards them.

Then Jimin said " oh hyung meet Yoongi he's my roommate and Kazuya hyung they both are his friends from his childhood Taehyung and Jungkook"

I don't know why but I don't like the way he introduced me as a fucking roommate atleast he can introduce me as a friend so I just glared at him.

So he added "and hyung he's now a very good friend of mine"

And he again said to me "Yoongi hyung this is Kazuya Kamenashi and he's my senior who helped me to get a job and is always there for me"

We started eating food but I hate the way Jimin constantly giving attention to that kauwa guy 😒

Damn he put his flithy hand on my Jimin thighs as it broke the last tie of patience in me and I fucking slammed my hand on the table after that I stood up and leave from there.

Author POV

Jungkook and Taehyung take a glance at each other while grinning .

As Taehyung said to Jimin :- Ahh Jimina can you go to hyung and see whether he's ok or not, I don't know what happened to him. Actually I would like to go to him but me and Jungkook are going to the hospital for meeting the doctor as we had a appointment 😅

Jimin replied ok as he also really got worried about Yoongi's weird behaviour all of a sudden.

So he went to search for Yoongi.

Jimin POV:-

As I was walking through the corridors someone put his rough on my mouth and fucking pinned me to the bathroom's wall from my back.
As he turned me around it was Yoongi.

I'm going to open my mouth to say something but he shut my mouth by kissing me so passionately

My eyes went wide because of pure shock as I tried to wriggle from his hold but he's too strong and this time he kissed me more hardly and I got lost in the kiss . So, I kissed him back with the same passion.

He sneaks his hand inside my shirt and pinches my waist and a moan left from my mouth . And he takes that as a chance as he enters his tongue inside my mouth and starts to explore each and every corner of it while sucking on my tongue.
My legs became jelly and I was a moaning mess.

I tapped on his shoulder because I'm feeling breathless then he parted our lips.

After that he stared at me and our eyes got locked with each other and  again he kissed me and this time more  passionately then before.

After 5 minutes we parted our lips.

Yoongi POV:- After kissing him passionately I detached my lips from him.

I stare at him, his slight teary eyes, swollen plump lips and pink tinted cheeks . Ahh!! He's looking freaking ethereal and once again I lost myself in him and only one thought came to my mind that he's fucking MINE!! I'm not gonna give up on him.

And I said to him darkly " stay away from that kauwa guy or whatever his name is.
I don't like him.
His intention doesn't seem good towards you Jimina. If I see you again with him then I'm gonna fuck you so hard. Got it??

Jimin looked down with blushy cheeks and nodded a little.

Then I came to my senses and said to him:- I'm sorry for kissing you without your consent. I don't know what happened to me all of a sudden but I don't want to see you with anyone else Jimin.

Jimin replied while biting his lips "it's okay I liked it anyway"

TIME SKIP
(Coz I don't what to right so yeah 💀)

Jimin POV:-

I walked back towards my dorm after my part time job along the way I bought some tangerine with me for me and Yoongi.

As I knew he loves it a lot.
Every time he eats it like a child who got his favourite candy.

As I stepped inside the room, I saw yoongi laying on his bed.

So, I said to him "Yoongi I bought some tangerine with me. Would you like to have some?

He replied with sparkled eyes "ohh you came, I was waiting for you. What tangerine?? ohh I would love to have it. I mean who wouldn't tho?

So we both ate it together and decided to sleep for sometime as there is still time for dinner.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok lovelies this is for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it 🥲

What's going to happen next in their
life??

Share your thoughts with me.🥹

Don't forget to vote and comment 😉

Bye meet you all with the next update 😉