Chapter 11

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Author POV:-

Both the boys reached the spot .
And Jimin called Kazuya to ask him where he was.

He said he's in a nearby hotel named "Skylark" as few people got him bandaged at the hospital and left him  at the Hotel. And currently he's in room no. 105

So , both the boys went to the hotel room.

As they both entered worriedly but the scene in front of them made both boys'eyes go wide .

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV:-

As the boys saw Kazuya came forward and kneel down in front of Jimin while holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand  in the beautifully decorated room.

  (That's how the room was decorated)

As he said to Jimin " I know Jimin the way I called you and make you worried was definitely very wrong but I couldn't think of anything else and the thing which I'm gonna say right now is very sincere and genuine, I don't know when I fall in love with you but I noticed myself staring at you, when I couldn't see you for only few hours I will become so desperate and all I wanted is just too see a glimpse of you. I love Jimin!! I have really loved you Jimin for so long. Will you be my boyfriend?? Will you become mine chimmy ??

Jimin was totally shocked he always looked at Kazuya as a friend or more like a brother.

He was feeling really guilty and he doesn't know how to say no to the person who's always with him in his hardest time.

He just went to hold Kazuya's hand to make him stand up.

But there was someone standing behind Jimin who was witnessing all the drama from the start and was fuming in anger. And as well as feeling really afraid of what if Jimin accepts the proposal of the mentioned guy.
Well he's none other than the mafia Suga .

Jimin made Kazuya stand up by holding his hand and then said to him " I'm really sorry hyung,  but I really don't have any feelings for you, I always see you as a brother and I can never be able to see you as my boyfriend. Please try to understand my situation. I hope you will find  a better soulmate for you hyung who can take care of you and will cherish you for the lifetime."

Kazuya replied " Jimin just give me one chance I will make you fall in love with me just one chance I really need you just one chance. I will always treat you like a prince and will love you forever. Please don't do this with me"

Jimin said with guilt filled eyes "I'm sorry hyung but I can't do it " and started to go out from the room but Kazuya pulled him harshly towards him and going to forcefully kiss him but soon a punched landed on his jaw by none other than Min Yoongi.

He's raging in anger and said " you bastard how dare you touch him . I'm going to kill you. I'm only leaving you right now just because you're the one who helped him at his hard times but next time if I ever see  your shadow near him then I'm not gonna tolerate it . I'm gonna cut your dick and will shove them in your fucking mouth"

And Yoongi dragged Jimin to another room .

Meanwhile Kazuya was screaming " I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU MIN FUCKING YOONGI . YOU DON'T KNOW ME WHO REALLY I'M. YOU WILL BEG ME FOR MY MERCY . I'M GONNA MAKE JIMIN MINE.  HE BELONGS TO ME ONLY ME. "

Yoongi POV:-

I am feeling really angry at Jimin. At first he ignored me and now I have to see all this bullshit.

I dragged him with me to another room and pinned him to the wall.

And shouted at him " Now are you fucking happy Park Jimin??

You really enjoyed the scene there right.
Listen here I don't care how that fucking guys means to you but if he tries to get between us then I'm definitely I'm going to kill him . Get this fucking thing inside your head. YOU'RE MINE ONLY MINE "

As I harshly punched the wall.
He got flinched and tears started to flow from his pretty eyes. After seeing him like that I felt a pang inside my heart.

And a muffled sound comes from his mouth "Yoongi I'm scared "

It really broke me I hugged him tightly and said to him " I'm really sorry baby I got really angry. I know I shouldn't have shouted at you instead of that I should have comforted you but my anger takes out the best of me. I'm really sorry, my mochi" as I hugged him more tightly this time.

He wrapped his tiny baby hands on my waist and snuggled into my chest while sniffing.

My heart is beating rapidly. After sometime he detached himself from me and looked at me. I again got lost in him.  His pretty eyes glistened with tears , plumpy shiny pink lips, cute pinkish nose, every feature of his is just so perfect and I didn't know when I started to lean in and we both stared at each other before joining our lips.

The kiss is full of love and affection there's no lust in it.

After a few seconds we parted our lips and  looked at each other and again collided our lips into a hungry kiss . I started to pull him closer and wrapped my hands on his tiny waist. He put his hands on my shoulder and kissed me back with the same passion. We both are pouring our emotions in the kiss.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok lovelies this is for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it 🥲

Ignore the grammatical mistake 🐸

Share your thoughts with me.

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁

Bye meet you all with the next update 😉.