Chapter 9

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

After taking a bath I came out from the washroom while thinking what if Jimin came to know about this.
It will be very embarrassing.

Then my eyes landed on the figure laying on the bed who's none other than Jimin.

I moved to him but he's shivering. So I asked him Jimin are you alright??

But he didn't reply so I came closer to him and checked his temperature.

My gosh He's burning.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Yoongi POV:-

I shook him but he's not responding to anything.

I don't know what to do now I have never taken care of anyone.

I'm always bad at comforting people.

I thought I should bring him some medicine for the fever.

After that I brought the medicine and gave it to him.

He's still shivering and mumbling something, I tried to listen to what he's trying to say.

Co...ld .. yoongi cold.mmmm....fee..ling..cold..mmm

What should I do now, he's feeling cold ohh goshhh I'm feeling too much dumb right now.

Yeah I should put a blanket on him .
Yes I'm a genius 😎.

I covered him with a blanket but he's still shivering. Now, I don't have any choice left.

As I said to him "I'm sorry JIMIN but I'm doing this only for you and I don't have any other options left "

Then I took off my shirt and after that I lay down next to Jimin on the bed and took off his shirt too and started to cuddle him while covering ourselves with a blanket.

So that he can feel my body warmth.

After some time he started to calm down and I don't know when sleep took over me.

TIME SKIP :- morning

Yoongi POV:-

After waking up the first thing I saw was the best sight I have ever witnessed in my entire life. There's Jimin who's sleeping peacefully while putting his soft cheeks into my chest . He's looking just like a baby my baby  . He's snuggling into me too impatiently seeking for warmth. I checked upon him  and he's doing fine now. He's body temperature went back to normal. I wish I could sleep like this for my whole life. I kept staring at him as he started to open his eyes 👀.

Jimin POV:-

After a long time I slept this much peacefully, as I started to open my eyes I saw yoongi staring at me .

So I said with a smirk:- staring at someone is bad u know 😏

He gasped and came out of his daze and replied with a bit of embarrassment "who said I'm staring at you actually there was a mosquito on your face 😅, I was just staring at it very keenly so that I can kill it." (White lie)

"Liar "  I mumbled.

TIME SKIP:- at the class.

Author POV:-

Jimin entered in class and sat on the front seat and as usual Yoongi came to sit beside him.

Seeing this Lia was fuming in pure anger and jealousy.

And then the professor entered as every student present in the class greeted him and he started giving the lectures to the aforementioned students.

Everything is going smoothly but till when??

TIME SKIP -  at the cafeteria

AUTHOR POV:-

As  usual Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are eating their lunch together but then Lia came and sat beside Jimin and said with a cunning pout "Hey guys I hope you all  don't mind if I sit here. Actually my friends have some emergencies so they are gone and  I'm feeling awkward to sit alone"

As a gentleman they all agreed and nodded with a smile except Yoongi ofcourse he knows her .

But Lia had some other plans , she intentionally spilled her orange juice on jimin which she was sipping a while ago and said " oh I'm so sorry Jimin I didn't want to, oh God what I have done, I'm really really very sorry"

Jimin replied "it's ok Lia I'm fine you don't need to worry about me" but as a pure angel he didn't see the dirty smirk playing on her fucking face.

Jimin said while standing up "Excuse me guys , I'm going to the Washroom to clean my clothes a bit " and Lia interrupted I'm also coming with you after all I'm the who has done this with you.

So Jimin replied " ohh Lia it's ok u don't need to come " but Lia said "no Jimin I'm feeling really guilty so please allow me to come with you otherwise I'm going to feel guilty for the entire day" (Drama  queen 👑)

So he nodded neverthelessly.

Jimin POV:-

Lia accidentally spilled her orange juice on my clothes.
So, now I'm heading towards
washroom to clean it.
As I entered the washroom Lia pushed me so hard that I fell on the floor. I  took a minute to understand what just happened and groaned when I felt pain in my butt. My eyes became teary as I said to her " why did you do this with me ??"

She replied "I have done nothing compared to what can I do with you but from now on if I fucking see you with my Yoongi  then I'm going to chop your head"

"What the hell you're saying Lia I never thought you would be like this " i said to her.

"Ohh cry baby, guys look at this faggot he have a tongue to talk back with me" she said to her bitches as one by one they all entered in the washroom

And all of them started to laugh at me.
I feel so unloved and devastated.
I never feel this kind of humiliation ever.
I don't know when my tears started to flow from my eyes.

I was crying only when she said again to me "listen here you slut I'm leaving you for the first and the last time. Hope you understand that. Otherwise you couldn't imagine what I'm going do with you. Got it".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok lovelies that's all for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it.

You guys are not commenting on my story 😞.

Should I continue writing this??

Your votes and comments always boost me to write.

Bye take care you all will meet you with the next update.🎀