Chapter 4

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

He yawned 😴

What the hell look at his fucking audacity yawning in front of me 🙄 I thought In my mind but then I shrugged it off.

And tried once again to wake him and thank god he woke up.

And said to me ohh I'm sorry I got too tired and didn't know when I fell asleep.

Yeah we should go to the canteen.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Jimin POV:-

I'm sleeping and then I hear a faint voice calling me " Jimin , Jimin wake up. We are getting late for dinner otherwise the canteen will be closed "

I still yawned and tried to open my eyes. Then I realised it was yoongi who's trying to wake me up.After completely waking up i said to yoongi that "ohh I'm sorry I got too tired and didn't know when I fell asleep."

After that I freshened up and then went to yoongi who's waiting for me .

Afterwards we went to the cafeteria and there he introduced me to his school friends who are also studying in the same college but unfortunately their subjects are not the same.

One of them is looking like a muscle bunny who's having a lot of tattoos in his one arm. And the other guy is the boyfriend of the bunny 🐇 looking human . He's kinda calm and speak only when it's necessary.

I got to know about their names  "Jungkook and Taehyung"

Not gonna lie I knew both of them before ahead because who will not know them as they both are the daily topic for gossiping in our college campus .

But still I pretended not to know them .

Well I thought Yoongi must be a rude and cold type of person because he's the heartthrobe of our college. Well this is not at all my fault to think like that because  most of the time when  I see a famous or handsome person then they are gonna have a bitchy attitude but now I think Yoongi is not one of them.

I kinda like his company and I hope finally I'm going to have a best friend.
Maybe or Maybe not😮‍💨

After the dinner we both bid goodbyes to Jungkook and Taehyung and went to our dorms.

      (That's how their room look like)

TIME SKIP:- to morning and at the class

Jimin POV:-

I always wake up early because I don't have time to study as I'm a part timer.
So I need to do hard work otherwise I'm not gonna be able to study and  accomplish my dreams. I always go to the library in the early morning to do some self studies and to complete my work and also to prepare myself for the upcoming exams.

I don't why my parents did this to me.
I'm missing my elder brother a lot.
I  always got pampered by them.
I hate them for doing this to me.
I hate you Mingyu hyung
I fucking hate you!!
Why you all do this with me??
We were a family right??
I miss my mom so much 🥺

You all are responsible for my miserable life. I will never forgive you all.

After thinking this for a while I went towards our class room as it's time for the first class.

I entered the class and sat at the backseat of the class because as usual on the front seat Yoongi is going to sit and his fan girls and fan boys are going to stick with him like leach.

I don't why but this annoys me to the core. Due to this I wasn't able to see properly.

It's been 3 months I started having problem in seeing from far but I couldn't able to cure myself.
To cure my eyes I need money.
And I don't fucking have money.
I'm paying my fees Only with a lot of difficulties.

But the thing which caught my attention is that yoongi is still not here maybe he's still sleeping. Geez!! why I'm thinking about him.

Few minutes passed and the professor entered in the class .

All the Students stand up and greeted him.

Then the Professor started to give lectures and every student started to pay attention in the class.

15 minutes had passed but Yoongi still didn't arrive.

MEANWHILE WITH YOONGI:-

Oh God!! I don't know why I slept this much today . I'm going to fucking late in my first class .

Jimin should wake me up.

Well I don't give a fuck about this but As a Mafia I should be in discipline always.

So I quickly freshened up , got ready and went towards my classroom.

When I entered the classroom, the professor was present there.

So I said " May I come in Sir ?"

And the professor said " you're a bright student Yoongi , So this time I'm permitting you to  enter in my class but next time always be on time . Got it?

I nodded and entered the class and sat on my bench.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OK lovelies that's all for today's chapter.

I hoped you all liked it.😮‍💨

Please don't forget to vote and comment.😭

Give me your review on it.🙄

I think it's getting boring. Should I continue writing this??🥲

What do you think what Jimin parents do with him??🤔

Will Yoongi is going to be Jimin's best friend or not??🧐  

Don't forget to share your thoughts 👀

Bye will meet you all with the next update.🤍