Chapter 18

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

(Hello guys whatcha doin?? Actually I'm not going to add the previous chapter part in this cause it's about some intimate moments of taekook and I'm not going to write it further so if anyone doesn't remember that then , he / she can go back and read it again 😭)

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV:-

Two boys are cuddling each other inside the blanket.

Slowly Jungkook opened his eyes and saw his handsome boyfriend is snuggling to his chest and a cute little pout is adoring on his lips

Slowly Jungkook opened his eyes and saw his handsome boyfriend is snuggling to his chest and a cute little pout is adoring on his lips. Jungkook thought who can say that this man is a beast on the bed and now look at him,  how innocent he looks just like a baby, My baby!!

Jungkook slowly wishpered in tae's ear "wake up tae tae . How long you're going to sleep like this " while kissing on his pouty lips. Taehyung whine but slowly wake up and the first thing he did was kissing his baby passionately. And said in his deep husky voice "Baby why are you this much breathtaking even early in the morning because of you I'm damn hard again . Let's just a quicky one only. What you say Mhmm?"

But Jungkook furiously pushed him and said " No tae tae I'm already sore . You broke my booty . I couldn't able to walk properly" while his lips are jutting out pouting cutely and he sat on the bed.

Then Taehyung hugged him and started requesting him to have just one round.

( Why they're so adorable I'm not crying you all are😌😭✋🏻)

After seeing Taehyung's puppy eyes finally Jungkook gave in . And that's the worst decision he made. (Bitch you enjoyed it 💀)

This result him in limping throughout the whole day. Ofcourse Taehyung went wild on him.

TIME SKIP TO JIMIN'S CONCERT DAY:-

Jimin POV:-

I don't know why but I'm feeling like something bad is going to happen.