Chapter 22 🔞

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

I told my group members about this immediately. And they suggested that I tell this news to Yakuza's group as well after all we are collaborating with them so they have the right to know this.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV

Finally Jimin decided that he will be going with the flow and for now let it be as it is.

He's completing his necessities from the money he got from the concert and also  which he saved monthly for his training purpose.

He's finding a job desperately but still no job isn't good enough in terms of money as compared to the money which he's getting from drug dealing.

But right now he decided to go for taking his classes rather than tensing upon his situation.

Throughout the day Yoongi didn't leave Jimin. He's helping Jimin with everything but he doesn't know that it's pissing him off. Jimin is feeling like Yoongi is pitying him. And he hates this feeling to the core but somewhere the things which Yoongi is doing for him is warming and melting his heart for sure.

Both the boys did their respective works and came to the dorm a bit early because today's weather was not good and there is a serious possibility of heavy rain along with heavy storms.

Both the boys are laying on their respective bed while scrolling through his phone but suddenly Jimin's phone makes a ting sound which obviously caught Yoongi's attention.

Yoongi narrows his eyes while looking at Jimin with "what happened?" face.

Jimin replied "umm actually Kazuya Hyung here in a nearby store to have a talk with me. Wait for me I'm coming in a few minutes Hyung."

Yoongi's jaw clenched listening to his words, his eyes became dark and he said in his deep voice "No I'm coming with you. Let's go together afterall it's not right  to go out in this type of weather alone"

Jimin hummed while nodding his head.

On the way Yoongi took the car key from Taehyung because of the weather.

Then both the boys reached the parking area and sat inside the car and left for the store.

Both the boys went inside and there they saw Kazuya standing in all his glory while holding some packets in hands

He waved his hands at Jimin with a genuine smile.

Jimin also waved at him while walking towards him but someone was  boring a hole inside Kazuya's body while being totally pissed off.

The smell of burning can be felt inside the store.

Both Jimin and Kazuya are standing in front of each other in an awkward situation and they both don't know how to start the conversation.

But after a few minutes of taking a deep sigh Kazuya finally said "Umm Jimin if you don't mind can we talk alone for sometime??"