Chapter 8

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Jimin POV:-

I walked back towards my dorm after my part time job,  along the way I bought some tangerine with me for me and Yoongi.

As I knew he loves it a lot.
Every time he eats it like a child who got his favourite candy.

As I stepped inside the room, I saw yoongi laying on his bed.

So, I said to him "Yoongi I bought some tangerine with me. Would you like to have some?

He replied with sparkled eyes "ohh you came, I was waiting for you. What tangerine?? ohh I would love to have it. I mean who wouldn't tho?

So we both ate it together and decided to sleep for sometime as there is still time for dinner.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

TIME SKIP :- on next morning

Author POV:-

Jimin woke up as usual, did his morning routine and left for the library to do some self study.

Same goes to Yoongi , he wakes up on his usual time as well, does his morning routine and gets ready.

After that he checks on his mafia activities and does a conference call with his group members to organise the meeting well with Mr. Byun today .

Then he also left to take his classes.

After that day both the boys started sitting together.

Many people started getting jealous of Jimin.

Specially the most slutty girl of the class Lia.

She  had a crush on Yoongi from the first year but Yoongi doesn't give a fuck about her. Many times she proposed to him and got rejected but nevertheless she still always tries to get inside his pants.
She's literally obsessed with him.

And now she's planning a way to separate Jimin from  his Yoongi  with her friends (bitches 🥱)

Now talking about the kiss , well they both wanted to talk about that to each other but both the boys didn't want to drag each other in their miserable life.

So, they both decided to let it be for now and will be going with the flow.

TIME SKIP:- at the headquarters

AUTHOR POV:-

Every group member of "Yoshinori Watanabe" group are now present in the head quarters at the meeting room.

As there are only few minutes left to start the meeting.

Mr. Byun is on there way .

Suga asked the manager aka V is everything is prepared for the meeting?

V nods.

At sharp 4pm Mr. Byun with his secretary entered in the meeting room as he's very disciplined man. He doesn't like to waste his or anyone's time.

 He doesn't like to waste his or anyone's time

     (Sitting arrangements are like this)

All the members and Mr. Byun along with his personal secretary sat beside each other before shaking their hands.

Suga said "I'm not going to waste our time so I'm directly coming to the main point. As I said before the collaboration that we are not going to fight anymore , will co-operate with each other and also will fight together with each other's enemies.

And yeah remember the main point that "there's no merging of companies as well as our mafia activities.
So Mr. Byun do you have any objection in it or do you want to add something more??"

Mr. Byun stated " I don't have any objection but I would like to add one more thing Mr. Min as it will benefit in good to both of us . That is if any of our companies get any harm or face loss because of each other. Then the other company will give compensation to the company which is facing loss because of him"

Suga looked at Rm as he nodded so the almighty Suga agreed on the condition.

Then they talked about some criteria which will be going to involve in the contract.

Later Soobin and Yeonjun entered in the meeting room with the contract paper along with some snacks & drinks.

The contract is going to last for the upcoming 7 years.

MEANWHILE WITH JIMIN:-

Jimin POV:-

Fuck!! What I have gotten myself into.
Today I'm going to be doomed!!
Fuck run Jimin run otherwise you're going to be a failure.

I was running through dark alley as the
The police were chasing me.

Thank god I don't forget to put a mask on my face.

I saw a car parked beside the broken street light . So, I just run towards it and tried to hide myself behind it.

Thank god they leave.
I stood up and leave to my dorm.

I got bruises on my hands , neck and legs while running to save my dear life.

I'm feeling like my body each and every part is going to ripped apart from me.

Finally I entered my room and laid on my bed after all  I was so exhausted because of the incident that happened a few minutes ago with me.

I don't have an appetite now.

Yoongi POV:-

After meeting I went to my dorm as usual but I don't know why now a days I'm always thinking about Jimin.

The way our lips get moulded in the pure bliss of kiss. His expression, his pink cheeks, his sweet plump lips ahhh wtf I'm getting hard for the 5th time in a row.

What  are you doing to me Jimin. I feel like I started to like you.

I got inside my room and went directly to the washroom while ignoring everything only to solve my problem.

After entering the washroom I sat on the toilet seat and pulled my pants and boxer down respectively.

My thick long cock sprung out completely . So, I just took it in my hands and started to pump it while thinking about Jimin's gorgeous face.

How will he react when this giant dick will go inside his tiny pink virgin hole.

Damn the thought of this only makes me cum in my hands as the white seeds  spread all over on my hand and also some drop of it splashes on my abs as well as on my face and I just moaned loudly.

After taking a bath I come out from the washroom while thinking that what if Jimin comes to know about this.
It will be very embarrassing.

Then my eyes landed on the figure laying on the bed who's none other than Jimin.

I moved to him but he's shivering. So I asked him Jimin are you alright??

But he doesn't replied so I came closer to him and checked his temperature.

My goshh He's burning.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay sweeties this is for today's chapter 👀.

Hope you all like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Share your thoughts with me.

Bye meet you all with the next part.