Chapter 20

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Jimin scoffed and said " Yeah yeah the most kind person I have ever seen, Now come with me , we should eat something and then we will leave for here after meeting Mr. Sam ok"

Yoongi just nodded and went with him.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV

Both the boys eat their dinner then Jimin went to meet Mr. Sam and thanked him for considering him for the inauguration ceremony. He told him that he's really thankful to him.
Mr. Sam praised Jimin for his polite nature and paid him.

Jimin was feeling really happy and proud. Of course it was his first genuine salary but little did he know that something really bad is going to happen with him next.

Soon both the boys reached into their dorm room and laid down on their specific bed. They tried to sleep but couldn't able to. Because approx from one week they're sleeping together in each other embrace and now it becomes difficult for them to sleep without eachother warmness. And now they are feeling awkward to ask each other about it.
They both are thinking what if the other thought that he's too clingy .

And thinking like this, they passed half an hour  but now Yoongi couldn't stand it anymore. He stood up from his bed and went to Jimin and gently took him in bridal style in his arms.

Jimin looked at him with totally shocked written on his face and then said while stuttering " Yoongi..... What... are you... doing?"

Yoongi replied "shhh I wasn't able to sleep without you Jimina. It feels like it becomes a habit of mine. So please co-operate with me. I hope you don't mind it"

And then Yoongi make Jimin lay on his bed and then he also laid beside him while covering themselves with a blanket. And then he put Jimin head on his chest and started cuddling with him .

Both are hearing their rapid heart beats.
A red colour is tinted on Jimin's cheek. And he's thanking God that it's night other wise he will be embarassed for sure.

But he doesn't know that cats can see well in nights🌝

Soon sleep engulfed both the boys and they drifted to their Dreamland.

TIME SKIP:- NEXT DAY

Meanwhile with Jin and Kazuya Kamenashi

Jin did all the research and with the help of his man he got to know every information of Kazuya Kamenashi like his hide out, from where he's getting the drugs, whom he sells it, his every illegal activities etc.

Jin smirked and then thought " Now it's time to meet you Mr. Kazuya "

Author POV

Basically Kazuya's gang is nothing in front of a Yoshinori Watanabe group members. They can destroy it in only one second.

Soon Jin reached Kazuya's one of hide outs as he got to know that today Kazuya is going to present here.

And he barged in there with his men.

Jin stood in between like a boss and all the men surrounded each and every corner of their place.

Every person present inside got shocked and started to tremble in fear.

Jin said while smirking "Shh guys y'all are so coward. I didn't even do anything yet and y'all started to shiver hnn ?? Hahhaha !! How pathetic"

Then he again said with his deep voice while pointing towards a guy " Now you tell me where's your boss hnn??"

The boy didn't said anything of course he's trying to be loyal .

But he's standing in front of who ?? Jin right 😌

Jin smirked and said while a devilish grin is plastered on his handsome face " listen here boy I'm asking last time if you fucking don't answer me then be ready to see hell"and he pointed his gun towards the boy's head.

The said boy got so scared and said while stuttering "Boss...is.. inside the basement torturing his victims"

Jin smirked and said "good boy" then he shot on the boy's right leg and again said with a grin on his face "this for not telling me in first time. I don't like to waste my time kid. Remember that"

Soon Jin reached the basement and all his men grabbed Kazuya who was sitting on a chair.

Kazuya got shocked seeing Jin there.
He asked "Sir what are you doing here? Did I do something against you? I'm really sorry if unknowingly did that?? please tell me how I can compensate you with it?"

(Of course he's done too many illegal activities in his club so he knows Jin)

Jin said straight forwardly "Look Kazuya I'm coming directly to the point. Actually I have heard that a boy named Jimin worked under you to be precise he's Park Jimin and he is going to the same University as you. So I wanted you to disconnect him from all the work he's doing for you and never ever I see him involved in this illegal work ok?? Do you understand??"

Kazuya replied confusedly " ok sir I will do this but I wanted to ask you did he do something wrong?? If he did please leave him. I only have him in my life and sir he's alone too that's why I give him a job . Please don't hurt him sir "

Jin replied to him  Coldly " that is none of your business . Do what I say to you"

Kazuya nodded his head .

Ofcourse apart from all the illegal activities. Kazuya is a good guy and he truly loves and care for Jimin.
He really feels bad about removing him from his gang but he doesn't have any other option.
He decided to help him with all the money that he have and he can.

Kazuya called Jimin and after a few minutes he received the call .

Kazuya took a deep breath and said "Hey Jimin, I'm really sorry to say that but from now you don't need to come at the work place. I don't need you now. So start looking for some other job."

Jimin become too shocked after listening this he replied while stuttering " Hyung..you don't... need..to do.. prank"

Kazuya sighed and said " I'm not doing any prank Jimina. I told you the truth. Hope you understand my situation and yeah if you need any help I'm here for you. Don't hesitate to tell me if you need something "

Jimin's eyes got teary and he said in a cracked voice " Hyung don't do this with me ,you know na how much this job matters to me , If you do this with me I will not able to achieve my dreams. Please I beg you."

Kazuya feel really hurt doing this but again said "I'm really sorry Jimin. If you could then please forgive your hyung" and then he hang up the call .

Jimin broke down and started sobbing so badly. He feels like his world got crashed totally. Now what will he do. How's he gonna achieve his dream.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok lovelies that's all for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it 🥲

Don't forget to vote and comment 😉

Share your thoughts with me.

I uploaded a new taekook ff as well so check it out also guys and show your love and support towards it.

Bye bye take care y'all 👋🏻

Love you!!!

Meet you all with the next update 😉