Chapter 15 🔞

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

He said " hyung take me. Make me forget my pain.. and will remember you only"

Yoongi stuttered and said " you are not in your senses Jimin"

Noooooo I'm in my right mind. I'm just a little bit tipsy . I'm in pain hyung . Help me I really need you this time saying Jimin sat on his lap and started kissing Yoongi aggressively.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Yoongi's eyes went wide as he took a while to understand what just happened he tried to detach Jimin from him but he was too stubborn and said " Hyung you also don't want me? with his teary eyes.

Yoongi again tried to explain to him " Jimina baby you are my baby right ? Try to understand this it's not the right situation you will be going to hurt yourself and you're gonna regret this.

"Nooo!! I'm not gonna regret this I'm in pain hyung I wanted to forget everything that's happening with me , I'm just a little bit tipsy. I really have a high tolerance towards alcohol " saying this he again attached his plumpy lips with Yoongi .

Yoongi was trying to process everything but this time he cursed "fuck it"
as he pulled Jimin closer to himself while holding him from his waist and started kissing him softly .

They both are lost in the pure bliss of kisses.

Soon the kiss becomes sloppy , heated and steamy. Yoongi pinched jimin waist and entered his tongue inside Jimin's pretty mouth and started to suck every corner of it.

After 5 minutes they both parted their lips from each other. Saliva is dripping from their mouths. Their lips are glistening in the pure light of the moon .

And again yoongi kissed him but this time more hardly. He traced the kisses from Jimin's mouth to his neck while Jimin was shamelessly moaning.

Yoongi looked at Jimin while holding his shirt button it seems like he's asking permission from to go further.

Jimin looked at him and nodded.

Yoongi unbuttoned Jimin's shirt and started giving wet kisses to his neck and on his collarbones . He sucked on a specific spot when Jimin moaned so loudly.

 He sucked on a specific spot when Jimin moaned so loudly

Nghh...ahh..hyung ...

His moans are like a melody to Yoongi. He's enjoying every bit of it. He devoured that part until a large mark made .

Yoongi feels really satisfied after seeing that and moved towards his nipple.
He licked around it while teasing Jimin.

Who's breathing heavily and his breathing is becoming uneven.