Chapter 17

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Suddenly my phone started ringing and it was from Jin Hyung.

And he said "Yoongi I got to know what kind of Jimin work he does and I never thought he would do something like this. He seems like a really kind and innocent boy. Basically he's a...."

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Basically he's a drug dealer. Since you told me to find out about him, I sent all my men to find out.And I was told by them that he was a drug dealer.

At first I did not believe them but then when they started showing the proofs, I started believing them and I came to know that he was the member of the HELL ANGLES group. And the leader of the group is none other than Kazuya Kamenashi."

After listening to this news I got in utter shock I never expected Jimin was doing something like this. Now all the dots have started connecting. That's why he often comes to the dorm with bruises and drained energy.

And after hearing the next words that came out of my mouth, Jin Hyung was completely stunned, he felt as if this was true or was his ears ringing?

Actually the thing which I said to him is that Jin Hyung I want you to ruin each and every connection Jimin is having with mafia activities. You have to threaten that kauwa guy to eliminate him from the gang otherwise they're going to be doomed. And yeah remember one more thing do this after tomorrow afterall tomorrow Jimin is going to his first ever concert. So , I wanted him to not worry about anything while performing.

And after that I hung up the call.
How innocent you look "Park Jimin". What a good actor and liar you are.

(Says who bitch , ok nvm💀)

Jin POV:-

Oh gosh I'm in complete shock. Yoongi is first time caring about someone. I know where these things are leading them. I hope they both don't hurt each other and get along well. God bless them.

I'm going to tell this to Jooni.
Oh I really miss him. I know it's only a few hours but when you're in love one second feels like an entire year.

MEANWHILE WITH TAEKOOK

AUTHOR POV:-

A bunny boy is sulking from the morning cause why not he's one and only handsome boyfriend is now completely engulfed himself in working from the morning and didn't even give him his morning kiss.

Kookie thought in his mind while pouting cutely.

" Tae tae is not giving me attention from the morning hmph.. I'm not going to talk with him. "