e m r y s

Psychopathic, don't be so dramatic

We had magic, but you made it tragic

Now you're manic, honestly I've had it

Listen to yourself, think you need to get some help

Maniac - Conan Gray

I don't usually lose my temper easily, and yet, the scene I caused after chemistry class last week isn't something I regret.

The rest of those three days went oddly quiet, family members throwing wary glances at me, probably whispering about my fit of anger over Sierra being called a slut. Which is surprising even for me. At some point, I was really going to choke Carmichael to death, if it weren't for Sierra getting involved.

She only had to use my name in front of the entire class, and my mind went from it's reckless wrath to whatever spell she puts on me with the way she pronounces my name. Carmichael might not have been worth the trouble, but I won't let him, or any other person, dare to insult her like that. Even if it cost me me three days of suspension.

She doesn't seem to like it, because all during the past week, she did an annoyingly good job at ignoring me and slipping away from every attempt I made to talk to her. She acknowledged everyone, even Bennett herself, and still left me practically begging for a single second to talk to her.

And it's driving me mad...

Esmeray seems to stick with her wherever she goes, not something new, but it still doesn't help my situation either. Until I decide that I'm done with this stupid cat and mouse chase. I need to talk to her, to know why she's pushing me away like that, why she's trying to ignore whatever trouble I landed myself into just for her. She left me no choice but to do it my way.

The hard way...

I wait for her to finally say her goodbye to my sister, or the one who basically turned into her personal bodyguard, since I have no car to drive with currently.

I don't know what's the matter with her these past two weeks, why her laughter died down and turned into a broken record of fake chuckles, why the twinkle of happiness faded from her eyes, but I know that I'm sick of being ignored by her.

I have never craved attention before, it came naturally with my last name, and even when not given, I've never chased it, until I tasted hers.Warm and sweet, like honey and every ray of sun. She carelessly walks away from school, and I take the opportunity to follow her. Once we get into a relatively empty street, I gently grab her arm, she let's out a shocked yelp at the sudden move as I twirl her to me. "Lennox?! What the hell?!" She glares at me.