Chapter 14

"You fucking dumbass..." Kim murmured as he slowly took Kenta to his car, sometimes complaining about Kenta being too heavy for him, sometimes insulting him for being so reckless to pass out in a pub on his own. He opened the car door, almost ending up dropping Kenta because of the weight. He pushed him into the vehicle, then as he was about to turn, he felt a hand on his shoulder and then everything went black.

"Wh..." Kim murmured after he woke up in the backseat next to Kenta, who was still unconscious. He realized he couldn't move, since the kidnapper tied him right after making him faint. He looked at the driver seat and found an elegant young man driving on a road in the outskirt of the city.

"Calm down, back there. Nothing bad is going to happen if you cooperate" the driver said with a soft voice. Kim's mind started racing, he couldn't stand that voice, the tone was exactly like the one Tony used whenever he wanted something from him. He had to find a way to get out, but then, turning to his side, he realized that he couldn't leave Kenta there.

"You don't have to worry. It will be just a little talk, then I'll take you to your house. Your friend, on the other hand, he will have to spend some more time with us, just to make sure that he finishes his job" the driver continued. Kim looked at him even more confused, wondering what job he could possibly refer to.

"I will..."

"You will stay? How cute" the driver interrupted.

"I wasn't going to say that. I just meant..."

"Don't lie to yourself kid, we all know that you still care about that little shit next to you. I seriously wonder why... he left you behind, he didn't help you at all. I guess you already know that he helped Pete and Jeff escape back then... I genuinely wonder why he didn't do the same with you..." the driver's smile turned into a smirk as he said that, enjoying using all those doubts to torture that fragile heart.

"If there is nothing to worry about, then I suppose it won't be a problem if I stay as long as Kenta stays by you, right?" Kim replied. Kenta started waking up, he quickly realized what was going on. At first he was a little afraid, but then he became terrified as he noticed that the kidnapper took Kim too.

"Oh, he's awake. Dear Kenta, Mark sends his best regards. I will help you make yourself presentable before we get to meet him, aren't you happy?" the driver said showing to be way too excited to do that.

"Why don't you tell Mark that there is nothing he can get from me?" Kenta replied coldly, pretending he didn't care at all about Kim's presence.

"Nothing? Are you sure? It wasn't easy, but we managed to track some of Tony's money to a few bank accounts related to you. I admit that it took more time since you took less money than Way. Your friend is really as greedy as he's alive"

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Kenta replied. Kim was even more confused now. The driver chuckled a little and decided to spill the truth just to spice things up a little bit.

"Oh, right... I shouldn't have said that in front of your adorable little Kim. Way is still alive, and since he didn't care about anyone of you, he took Tony's money and he's now enjoying his life in luxury, laughing at your pathetic little faces when you were mourning him... and obviously Kenta, the one who said that he was now truly loyal only to you, Kim, knew it all along"