Epilogue

"You're awake, it was about time. Do you feel any better now? I called a doctor to visit you while you were asleep, the little quantity of drug Mark gave you shouldn't have any permanent side effect, you should just rest for a few days" Way explained when Pete woke up. Pete sat up and looked around, still confused since he couldn't recall most of what happened after Mark's death, but Way's reassuring smile was more than enough to calm him down.

"Kim is taking care of Kenta at the moment, if you were thinking about him. I told them to use your guest room, I hope you don't mind" Way added anticipating Pete's possible questions. Pete chuckled a little and replied:

"You're already acting like you're at home here..."

"Isn't that what I am supposed to do? I thought you wanted us to be a couple, so what is yours is mine and what is mine is mine too" Way finished laughing. He stood up from the side of the bed, but before he could be too far away, Pete grabbed his wrist. Way turned back to him and asked him if there was anything else he wanted him to do.

"Way... maybe this isn't the best time to talk about it but... how do you want to handle the situation with the team? I don't mind if you want to keep your presence a secret, but maybe I deserve to know what you plan to do" Pete asked. Way remained silent for a few seconds, then he took a deep breath and replied:

"You're right... I don't want to keep it a secret anymore, especially now that there aren't any more threats but..."

"but?"

"But I need time... I will tell them the truth... but I can't do it all at once. I would prefer to talk to Babe first, he is the one who suffered the most because of what I did. After all, he already knows the truth since Charlie told him everything, he deserves a proper apology..." Way finished.

"It's alright, Way, no matter what you want to do, I will do my best to support you" Pete replied. Then when a smile reappeared on Way's face, Pete asked:

"You said that Kim is taking care of Kenta... but is he still asleep or..." suddenly the noise of Kim yelling at Kenta interrupted him.

"You're such an idiot! How the hell did you think it was a good idea to let them take you just so I could escape!?" Kim shouted.

"Well, he most certainly is right now" Way responded chuckling. Both Way and Pete knew that even though Kim sounded extremely angry, he was just terribly worried and had to vent all that stream of emotion before being able to accept Kenta back into his life.

"I've just woken up..." Kenta complained.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Yeah, I love you too"