II. Note

The volleyball team adviser, Takeda ran across the school campus excited to give the boys the bag he's holding.

They're going to freak out.
He thought as he ran to the gym.

Panting and out of breath he opened the gym doors to see everyone practicing their serves.

He breathed in deep and said in a loud voice.

"Everyone! I have something important to tell you."

The whole gym turned quiet as they all turned at the door to see their adviser grinning from ear to ear.

"Takeda sensie, is everything alright?"
The captain of the volleyball team, Daichi Sawamura asked.

"Yes! Absolutely. Everything's good. We now officially have a manager for the team! Her name is Hideko Kagome. She can't be here at the moment but she promised to be with us at the training camp next week. We will all meet her there but for the meantime she wanted to get to know the team a bit before that. She also wanted to give you all, this!" Takeda finished his announcement as he raise the bag in front of his face, showing it to the team.

The moment of silence was broken as shouts of surprise, confusion and celebration filled the gym.

"Everyone, quiet!" Daichi shouted.
Takeda excused himself as he left the bag in Daichi's hand.

Daichi opened the bag to see small packets of what seems to be chocolates and a folded paper among them.

With furrowed brows, he cautiously flipped the folded paper back and forth, over and over again.

"Daichi, what are you doing? Give it to me." The teams vice captain, Koushi Sugawara said as he grabbed the paper from Daichi's hand.

"What are you doing fanning yourself?"
Ryūnosuke Tanaka, a second year wing spiker of the team asked.

"What?" Daichi shouted as the team laughed.

Suga cleared his throat and everyone turned to him.

"Hello! This is Hideko. I made some chocolate peanut butter protein bars for the team. Make sure to eat them 30 minutes after your training. Hope you all like them. See you all soon!

Ps. Tell me if any of you have allergies and if you have any preferences for next time!" Suga read the note out loud for everyone to hear with a smile.

"What?" Daichi asked no one in particular. Unfocused, he didn't realize that the bag was taken by Tanaka as he spilled the contents on the floor with stars in his eyes.

"FOOD!" Shoyo Hinata, an orange haired middle blocker of the team shouted out loud while jumping around.

"Yes! Food!" Yu Nishinoya, the team's libero joined Hinata as they both jump and roll around the gym chanting the word food over and over again.

"Stop it you two!" Daichi said.

Chikara Ennoshita, a second year wing spiker grabbed Nishinoya at the back of his shirt successfully stopping him from jumping.

While Tobio Kageyama, a first year setter of the team grabbed Hinata by his neck.

"Stop it." Ennoshita and Kageyama said at the same time.

"Oya, the problem children are at it again." Kei Tsukishima said with a smirk as Tadashi Yamaguchi, the team's pinch server laughs beside him.

Asahi Azumane, the team's ace picked up all the protein bars and placed them all back in the bag. He raised the bag towards Daichi to gain his attention.