XX. His Fingers

•••
"Futakuchi, whatever it is that's running in your head. Don't do it." Moniwa said as he watch Futakuchi grinning while looking at Karasuno.

"Come on captain. Where's the fun in that?" He said as he walked towards their opponents for the whole day.

Aone stood up from his seat and blocked Futakuchi, stopping him in his tracks.

"The coaches aren't here yet. Might as well do something for the mean time, right?" Futakuchi said as he pats Aone's shoulder.

"Ohh! I'll go with you!" Koganegawa yelled as he jumps up from his seat.

The 2 jogged towards Karasuno leaving their team behind.

"Hey. Hey. Hey." Futakuchi said with a smirk.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Koganegawa repeated with a grin.

The boys from Karasuno looked at the 2 with raised brows.

"Ready to lose again?" Futakuchi taunted them.

The boys had irk marks while Hideko tried to stop herself from chuckling.

"Hey. Look, even she agrees." Futakuchi gestured towards her.

"Hey! I don't. It's just funny that you went up here just to say that." Hideko said with one brow raised.

Oh?

"Is that all, boys?" Hideko looked at Futakuchi and Koganegawa.

"We'll win! For sure!" Koganegawa yelled as his cheeks flush with color.

"Just do your best. The boys will do the same. Let's have a good game." Hideko smiled.

"Don't mind these two." Moniwa appeared behind Futakuchi as he pulls their shirts.

"Moniwa-san!"

"Hideko, I hope you're doing well these days."

"I am. How about you?" Hideko gave him a tight smile.

Considering what happened last night and early this morning...

"I don't know which one is more tiring... Keeping hard headed guys in line or the matches." Hideko laughed as Moniwa chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck.

"They can be difficult to handle, I assume?"

"Who would have thought that 2 weeks is such a long time." Moniwa said with a grin.

"Ohhh. Is the captain in need for a rest day already? Don't worry, Sunday's coming up."

"True. I was thinking about something else though." Moniwa looked to his side, avoiding Hideko's eyes.

I shouldn't have said anything! Damnit.

Hideko clapped her hands together surprising everyone, remembering something.

"Swimming!" Hideko yelled with a grin.

"Swimming?" Koganegawa looked at his captain.

"She's coming with us?" Futakuchi asked with raised brows.

"On our team building?" Koganegawa added.

"Huh? You guys are the ones who are coming with!" Hideko teased the 2 boys who looked at her curiously.

What is she talking about?

"Moniwa-san, we haven't even asked for permission yet!"

"When do you want to? We can do it later if you want."